Weed Country Show On Direct Tv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGMAN007

Reaction score
ANYBODY SEE WEED COUNTRY ON JULY 5 THEY FEATHERED B.E. SMITH,A FAMOUS GROWER FROM CALIFORINA 60 PLANTS 6-7 FT TALL 5-6 FT ACROSS NOT A SINGLE YELLOW LEAF ANWHERE THEY ARE IN FULL BUD 50-60 PER PLANT AND EVERY ONE AS BIG AS YOUR ARM AND THEY WERE HARVESTING.WITH THIS DARK GREEN COLOR TELLS ME HE USES A LOT OF NITROGEN THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE GROWING SEASON.I WISH I KNEW HIS FERTILZER PROGRAM.I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TO HOLD BACK ON THE NITRO GOING INTO FLOWERING STAGE.BACK IN THE 70s I WAS TAUGHT TO KEEP NITRO TO A MIN TO DISCOURGE MALE FORMATION. I GUESS IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A KNOWN FEMALE THE NITRO DOESN'T MATER.
WHY DO YOU SEE SO MANY PICTURES WITH ALL THE YELLOW LEAVES AT DEEP FLOWERING TIME
ANY ONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS OR ANSWERS ABOUT THIS MATTER:icon_smile:

First, please turn off the CAPS lock, it's considered "yelling" in forums :holysheep:

B.E. has some beautiful plants, very largs buds...very green for sure. I would assume he's all organics, but don't know for sure. He has to be pulling 2-3 lbs. per plant, great stuff :icon_smile:

WAGMAN007 said:
ANYBODY SEE WEED COUNTRY ON JULY 5 THEY FEATHERED B.E. SMITH,A FAMOUS GROWER FROM CALIFORINA 60 PLANTS 6-7 FT TALL 5-6 FT ACROSS NOT A SINGLE YELLOW LEAF ANWHERE THEY ARE IN FULL BUD 50-60 PER PLANT AND EVERY ONE AS BIG AS YOUR ARM AND THEY WERE HARVESTING.WITH THIS DARK GREEN COLOR TELLS ME HE USES A LOT OF NITROGEN THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE GROWING SEASON.I WISH I KNEW HIS FERTILZER PROGRAM.I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TO HOLD BACK ON THE NITRO GOING INTO FLOWERING STAGE.BACK IN THE 70s I WAS TAUGHT TO KEEP NITRO TO A MIN TO DISCOURGE MALE FORMATION. I GUESS IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A KNOWN FEMALE THE NITRO DOESN'T MATER.
WHY DO YOU SEE SO MANY PICTURES WITH ALL THE YELLOW LEAVES AT DEEP FLOWERING TIME
ANY ONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS OR ANSWERS ABOUT THIS MATTER:icon_smile:

GOOD INFO!! love to know more..

"WHY DO YOU SEE SO MANY PICTURES WITH ALL THE YELLOW LEAVES AT DEEP FLOWERING TIME"

Because that is what happens as a plant gets near harvest. Keep in mind that these plants probably will not be ready to harvest until Sept or Oct. There is a very good chance that by that time they will have yellowing leaves also. Too much nitrogen can inhibit flowering. This is the reason that blooming nutrients do not have much nitrogen. I do not believe that the amount of N has anything to do with discouraging males or encouraging females. Plants need N during the vegging stage of growing. As they go into flowering, they simply need less N. A plant with yellowing leaves near harvest is does not mean that anything is wrong with the plant. This is normal, not something abnormal like it appears you believe.

THG, normally I'd say you're right...but not with this guy :hubba:

I saw him cutting down plants & trimming huuuge buds....all dark green, not a yellow leaf to be seen :D

He's got some trick I don't know about, the buds were 2' long & fat as softballs :eek:

Weed Country was a Good show to watch but Mike said it might not be back on for the 2 time, if it does it will be a surprise by all..

I missed it but I did catch the one called the war on weed where farmers where trying to hide there crops from the cops

i also enjoyed the show. quite bummed they're not doing a second season :(
but yeah BE.. wow, what a garden.
i think his plants were so lush, because he's been doing it so long for one. and likely because he's been in that spot farming organically for so long, that soil is probably gold.

love to smoke a few and ** with BE, seems a great man.
"they taught me to kill, sent me overseas and i was good at it.. then i came home and they locked me up for growing a plant." - BE Smith
"you want to be treated fairly? go to a whorehouse.. you want to get fooked? go to a courthouse" - BE Smith

Latest posts

Back