Weed Mead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TentFarmer

Super Doobie
Reaction score
Before I was a gardener I was a home brewer. I came across a brewer who made some clover mead a while back and came up with the idea of Weed Mead.

For those of you who don't know Mead is fermented honey. It has an extermely sweet taste to it (much like a dessert wine).

After my next garden is complete I am planning on using some of my excess weed to flavor a batch of Mead. Since this is technically another drug (all be it a legal one) I felt it would only be right to ask if:

1. It would be allowed on this site

2. If anyone would actually have interest in this process

Once again, months away from having the ability to make it but my thoughts are already on it.

Peace

TF

I think you may be OK, as green dragon is weed + vodka + time.

Since honey doesn't cover up the taste of any inaccuracy in the recipie, clover or dandelions are often used to add an extra taste to it (kind of a hippie thing).

Not necessarily looking to get high from this as I may sacrifice taste. More interested in a fine tasting drink with a light taste of weed within it.

To get high I'll just smoke a bowl while enjoying my drink.

I can't see why it wouldn't be allowed on this site- it's a recipe for weed.
I'd be very interested in hearing about the processes and the results. I have never done home brewing (I've payed a bit with wine making) and certainly never tried mead- to make or drink.
Not knowing the steps, I already have a bunch of questions- so let us know how it's done.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back