Weed Prices....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FTP817

Reaction score
:smoke1: I just want to get some of your thoughts on whats a good price for some dank hydro. I buy from a guy that has hydro blueberry and hydro white widow for $20 dollars a gram. Some of my friends think thats good and some think its too much. How much do you guys buy for if you aint smokin homegrown.

$40 usually gets me a 2.8 bag of some kind

cubby said:
This is a site dedicated to people growing there own, not a comparitive shopping center.

actually ftp.. this is a true statement. While you will find a few threads on the subject, ... Sales/prices discussions seem to become a heated issue. Those that are into it for profit, defending their inflated prices, and those that are into it to get away from the black market and profiteers, argue...:confused2:
We like the "Give a man a fish/teach a man to fish" approach.;)
Look at it this way. $20 p/g = $560 p/oz. (it probably cost him 'about' $100 to produce)
You could take that $500 and invest it in equipment and knowledge, and in 90 days, be smoking your "own". And with just a li'l bit of luck and the mentoring from members here, most likely, more than an oz. And the ability to "provide for yourself" from that day forward at very little cost(comparitively):hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back