Well how's this for Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrnice

Reaction score
Ok people you may know I recently used The 'BAD' Attitude Seedbank to place an order for £40 for 4 x 'Feminised Seeds'.
I requested my seeds in the 'Original Breeders Packs' to ensure what I received were the actual seeds and not open to abuse of any sort.
So upon receipt of my seeds I was appalled to see they were in jiffy bags with just a sticker on stating what they are alleged to be, this along with the very poor quality of said seeds.
I contacted Attitude and their reply was, Sorry, but as you are aware 'seeds are sold for souvenir purposes only' and if I had any issues with them to contact the actual seed company direct.
Considering I had paid top dollar for 'Feminised Seeds' I was taken aback to say the least, what a great get out clause, Attitude send me some sub standard seeds with absolutely no recompense.
So I then contacted Paradise Seeds directly, and this is their reply.
We are sorry about your experience, but we do not sell our seeds in anything but the 'Original Breeders Packs' and enquired to how I had received them.
I informed them and over the course of a few hours and two emails Marjan @ Paradise Seeds offered to mail me some of their seeds free of charge direct from Amsterdam, Holland.
Now taking into account my order was not placed directly with Paradise Seeds, how can this customer service ever be bettered.
I would just like to state this has restored my faith in humanity and not all companies are just after you hard earned bucks, some do seem to care for their product.
So a massive thank you to Marjan @ Paradise Seeds and watch the grow diaries for some extra special plants appearing very soon.
Mrnice

I would guess that there are some quantities that breeders do not make up. A 4 seed fem purchase may well be a "special order" where fem seeds are removed from larger breeder packs and repackaged by Attitude. I cannot imagine breeders making up tons of different sized packages with differing quantities of seeds for those that sell single seeds. Did you ask Paradise if they make up breeder packs of 4 fem seeds?

Attitude has a good reputation and I personally would never worry about them switching seeds on me intentionally. The size and quality of seeds from the breeders is out of Attitude's control. I have ordered thousands of dollars of seeds from Attitude with no complaints. Too bad you had a bad experience with Attitude, but I think that you have got to understand that there are a lot of people who would take advantage if they could just call and complain about seeds and get them replaced.

how would the breeder be able to know how many seeds you want? if you want a breeder pack order ten, I have never had an issue with attitude or the seeds that come in little baggies, probably the best place to buy seeds on the net.

Attitude gets the seeds from the breeders and distributes them, its that simple.

It could also be that there have been [a lot of] complaints about a specific batch/strain from Paradise and they already know about the problem. When someone calls, it's not the first time [especially is the complaint is about the same strain] so they jump right on it and replace the seeds.

I am curious if I just called Paradise and told them the same story [about a different strain] if they would be as responsive.

Great that you got satisfaction in the end. And, kudos to Paradise.

I ordered 3 x Paradise Seeds Sensi Star and another companies strain as my paid for order.
The order form asked would I like the seeds in original breeders packs to which I ticked yes please.
I received 7 x freebies from another company along with my order.
The Paradise Seeds were not in the original breeders pack as requested.
I am not claiming they switch seeds but this system is open to abuse when not in sealed Breeders Packs as requested.
Paradise Seeds sell in 3,5 and 10 sealed Breeders packs along with pic and mix also in sealed Breeders packs.
My issue is the complete disregard from Attitude regarding my complaint of poor looking under developed seeds of which I offered to return ay my expense for an exchange for some viable looking seeds failing this a full refund, to which their Bad Attitude was sold for Souvenir purposes only.
I asked why they bothered to state the thc content along with all the growing characteristics of each strain if they were sold as Souvenirs and only going to be put on display and not grown to which they ignored this comment completely.
They have no idea where these were going to be grown nor whether it was legal in said place, just a complete **** OFF in a nutshell.
Paradise Seeds for anyones information has a very good reputation and I for one have had all my seeds from them with not one failure over the years and i am counting in the hundreds.
This can not be said for an example Greenhouse Seeds I have had lots of hermies,males,bad genetics, same with Dutch Passion, again very bad results from 40 fem beans 7 x females with completely different phenos of same strain, very unstable, 16 x hermies and the rest being males.
How's that for fem beans.
Mrnice.

you not going to get a breeder pack unless you order 10 in most cases, how would a distributor have breeder packs with 1 or 3 or 7 seeds? its just not feesable.

If you do not understand why they say they are souveniers than good luck, this is standard procedure.

Asking if you want breeder's packs may just be a standard type question and could mean "if available in breeder packs". Like Dman said, I really can't imagine breeders making up packages with all different quantities in them--it is just not feasible. And like him, I have never had any problems whatsoever with seeds from Attitude. It kind of feels like you are accusing them of fraud for no good reason.

And as long as you are talking about something open to abuse....that would be resending seeds just because someone called or e-mailed complaining. You truly cannot expect a company to resend seeds simply because someone has complaints can you?

buy a full pack and it will come in a breeder pack... buy pick and mix single seeds and they will come in a baggie from any seedbank...

terrible review of Attitude that is totally FALSE.... Tell me how you know the quality of a seed by lookin at it....? I would love to know the secret...

i too would like to thank the attitude seed bank for screwing my friend gifting me the larry og seeds---if it wasn't for their piss poor customer service and bad attitude we would not have 000's of larry og f2's to share with family and friends---

unfortunately i did not have much luck contacting the breeder cali connection as u mrnice---but did take matters into my own hands

yea---keep up the bad work attitude seed bank sux

Dman THG and Jaam all take your time to read my comment regarding Breeders Seed packs from Paradise Seeds and try and understand what I actually stated, it's not rocket science and cannot be taken out of context, try reading it again very very slowly, you may get there in the end.
Mrnice

yup you are correct, they do come in 3 5 and 10.

LOL silly newbs lemme find that pacifier :baby: now how do you know they had a 3 pack in stock? your crying about something that's not really a big deal... Attitude is A+

I still wanna know how you can visually tell seeds are no good??

I can help you out there jaam, having spoken on the phone with mrnice (who's really grumpy) the seeds he received looked extremely immature, being a very pale colour and were all very small in size. They certainly didn't look like what I would consider to be healthy mature seeds that generally are plump with a nice brown mottled colouring.

Is that considered to be a secret ????

Btw mrnice has been a member here long before you showed up ;)

Seeds come in all shapes sizes and colors.... even if they looked immature there is no eye test that says they are not viable seeds? Ive had many striped spotted seeds not be viable along with seeds I thought had no prayer of popping grow with no hiccups...

but I don't understand how that has anything to do with attitude? all they do is pass the seeds along....? I know he asked for in the breeder pack but who knows the circumstance on their end... If they didn't have a 3 pack in stock and had 7 10 packs why not break one down to not lose the sale? :48:

Whatever fella !

I'm with mr nice on this one, if I'd have been upset if I didn't receive what I consider to be mature seeds, there is little doubt that tiny yellow seeds are immature and while an eye test may not be able to prove if they're viable or not I'd always plump for darker fatter seeds any day of the week

What about the second part of my post? What does any of that have to do with Attitude?? they don't make the beans....

thnks for the red... LMAO

Jamm you are a complete and utter tit.
Ok let's look at this from another angle, I ordered something they delivered something instead of what I paid for and most definately didn't order.
I wanted Breeders packs for my wall display,obviously.
They refused to refund me.
What can you deduce is good about Attitudes service in this instance.
You order something as stated and don't receive the same.
Check Attitudes website there is NO MENTION of braking down breeders 10 x packs if they are out of stock of breeders 3 x packs, to compensate for this and not risk losing an order.
Paradise Seeds were not very impressed that Attitude did this to their seeds on this occasion.
With regard to viable seeds i'm with Multifarious on this and plump for fat brown seeds all day long.
Ill take a pic of the seeds with something to compare the small size against to show you the piss poor quality of them and post later today.
Btw who you calling Grumpy.
Mrnice

I know he asked for in the breeder pack but who knows the circumstance on their end... If they didn't have a 3 pack in stock and had 7 10 packs why not break one down to not lose the sale? :48:[/QUOTE]

The customer is always right.

They mailed me something i did not order.

End of.

Mrnice

And we all laughed out loud at Jaams silly childlike reply, btw Jaam just how old are you, i mean life years not your mental age.
Mrnice

Latest posts

Back