What cookbooks do you have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDevilYouLove

Reaction score
I just got this one. Any other good ones?
IMG_8481.jpeg

I don't have any edibles cookbooks. Not a fan of any that I've tried, to be honest.

As to regular cookbooks, I learned a lot from The Food Lab, by J. Kenji Lopez-Ault. He gets into the science of cooking. But that's just regular food stuffs. I never really got much into more than casual grilling until I got closer to retirement.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-food-lab-j-kenji-lopez-alt/1121137395

Most of my cookbooks are stored away or given away as I mostly use the internet when looking for recipes. Edibles don’t really work on us but we do partake in tinctures now and then which do. My daughter has a few books and is Pretty good at the edible thing.

Most of my cookbooks are stored away or given away as I mostly use the internet when looking for recipes. Edibles don’t really work on us but we do partake in tinctures now and then which do. My daughter has a few books and is Pretty good at the edible thing.
Do you you make your own tincture? In the weed gummies cookbook, it says you just need to soak decarb’d flower in grain alcohol overnight and then strain it. That sounds super easy.

There is a mimosa gummy recipe that uses tincture than I want to make.

Do you you make your own tincture? In the weed gummies cookbook, it says you just need to soak decarb’d flower in grain alcohol overnight and then strain it. That sounds super easy.

There is a mimosa gummy recipe that uses tincture than I want to make.
I have made the Golden Dragon cannabis freezer tincture but I let it sit for several days shaking the jar a couple times a day then a straining process. I used flower not sugar leaf for a more intense tincture as I was making it for my SIL who at the time was going thru chemo. He liked it and it worked for me too. You can find easy recipes online for it and take it out the next day too if you wish. I use the tincture in drinks but just under my tongue works best and quickest for me. It’s a bit hot for that tho for some folks.

Latest posts

Back