What do you like to watch when you are high ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when im high, the first movie that comes to mind is of course Dazed and Confused, that movie was like made for us, the high school students, and for tv, i dont rele watch it wen im high, but if its anything, south park

the best t.v show ever is The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, and the best ever movie is Scary Movie.

ernest movies are the ******* shit when your baked

anything on tv really..news, discovery, whaterver...movies, i like "life aquatic with steve zissou" and "half baked"..great stoner flicks..

Haha, Yeah my favorite shows are: Trailer Park Boys.. SMokes lets go smokes.. Haha
( a little laugh for us who watch that show)South Park is really good cause off all the random points.. I can't watch Half Baked when I'm stoned cause it just makes me mad cause it is so fake Haha.. umm what else let me search my fried brain here hmm.. Aww, I can't remember any at the moment but I listed my favs atleast. :))) I love cheech and chong also, Only seen Up In Smoke. But its super funny. Haha.. I'll add more soon.

ahhh....how could i have forgotten...The Sopranos...and its starting in 10 minutes...better get my joints rolled:cool:

Latest posts

Back