What does this mean?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
square meter. 1m2 = 9square feet.

:yeahthat:

1 m2 will give a max harvest of 350 to 450 gms (1lb)

:peace:

Thank Yall.

gmo said:
square meter. 1m2 = 9square feet.

Oh, so a 3ft by 3ft area has the potential to yield 350 to 450 grams?

Please forgive me, I've always struggled with the math thing.

still trying to decide what strains tex??

2Dog said:
still trying to decide what strains tex??

Yep. Northern Lights is looking strong.

My nephew was trying to tell me yesterday that him and his friends have been paying $15 for a gram of Northern Lights or other "hydro" as they call it. I cant believe that. I've never even heard of selling grass by the gram. (at least not a single gram)

Is he crazy or am I just old? (41)

it's my favorite. good choice.

eh 41 is the new 20...

1 gram used to be a nickle bag in big city in the eighties, columbian is what you got with seeds. Nickle bag = 1 gram.
NorthernLights one of my faves too. Grew four this year. Excellent for indoor I hear too.
now I guess 3nickles for one gram is inflation at it's worst. But now the buds are NL and "hydro".

TexasMonster said:
Yep. Northern Lights is looking strong.

My nephew was trying to tell me yesterday that him and his friends have been paying $15 for a gram of Northern Lights or other "hydro" as they call it. I cant believe that. I've never even heard of selling grass by the gram. (at least not a single gram)

Is he crazy or am I just old? (41)

Mostly with younger folks the whole gram thing, and well you are on the road to old. Forgive me TC but when I was in college a nickle bag was 7 grams and $5, hence the name nickle bag. The name nickle was more about cost and not weight.

umbra said:
Mostly with younger folks the whole gram thing, and well you are on the road to old. Forgive me TC but when I was in college a nickle bag was 7 grams and $5, hence the name nickle bag. The name nickle was more about cost and not weight.

Yeah, I remember the nickel bags from when I was real young. I remember "lids" too.

LOL--when I was in my late teens, I could buy a lid--this was a four finger baggie--for $7-10. However, this was generally mexican brick weed with stems, seeds, and leaf material. Nothing like what we have now.

If you had told me back in the 60s that mj would someday sell for $15 a gram, I would never have believed it (I also never though I would live this long, either though :eek: )

well young people tend to have a lot less money than adults. so coincidentally, they buy smaller amounts of weed. people can charge more for those smaller amounts, and 15 a gram for some straight fire is the standard nowadays. i'd rather pay for electricity and grow some bud myself though.

I know exactly what you go through Tex...I think I told you that I lived in El Paso...

the weed there is soooo bad, that I used to get a 1/4 lb for like 100 bucks...

then I used to have to sit down and spend a couple of hours de stemming and deseeding it for use...

That was GOD AWFUL...that's actually on the list of reasons that I moved back to Cally....

you definitely have the right idea going this way with it!!

in cali I have heard of grams go for as high as 30.00...........

cmd420 said:
I know exactly what you go through Tex...I think I told you that I lived in El Paso...

the weed there is soooo bad, that I used to get a 1/4 lb for like 100 bucks...

then I used to have to sit down and spend a couple of hours de stemming and deseeding it for use...

That was GOD AWFUL...that's actually on the list of reasons that I moved back to Cally....

you definitely have the right idea going this way with it!!

u r in san fran and have no weed?? and cant get any? u and the wife should come see me and hubby...3 hour drive is all..lol..course we could meet somewhere..wouldnt that be fun?

A gram is a about a thin joint?

28 grams (more or less) an ounce

So an ounce of Sour Diesal ($400) sold per per gram would be almost $15.00 before the lower the quanity the higher the required markup. Handling delivery extra packaging materials. For this example I would charge $20.00 dollah G.I.

No way baby!..this is my town! (like that crazy Irishman in Braveheart..)..No..it's mine like "I own it" mine:)..

No prob getting whatever, it just stings soooo bad having to part with cazsh

BTW that would be awesome 2dog...We might get up your way this winter...definitely have to give you a shout!

Hopefully we can come to see the new baby, right? wink wink..:)

that would be nice..trust me were trying. hehe sorry about post hijack tex...ahem.

Latest posts

Back