what is chronic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud smoker84

Reaction score
wats chronic? ive heard so many different definitions for it i dont even know wat it is for sure lol

Chronic can be a strain.
Chronic can be used to say this is good weed.
Chronic is the ****.
:DLMAO
Dro:cool2:

bud smoker84 said:
wats chronic? ive heard so many different definitions for it i dont even know wat it is for sure lol

I always looked at all pot chronic in some ways !!
What I mean is I get bags from the street that have been compact together and most of the time it has been picked to early.
When getting what they call chronic around here is Buds that Has Not been compact and it freash off the plant after curing and it goes for Bucks.
And yes there different name for each chronic but I Really think it been made up in Most.

When We All grow our own is what they say Home Grown and it is always the Best !! Better then the Streets!!

Chronic is just the Name of Buds that are whole and stoney..

I can call mine Chronic to, even if it a Bag from the street, Those that smoke it wouldn't know the Different... Except that it Stoney..

All the chronic I smoked, I haven't found any Seeds..

That my 2 cents..

Chronic is a strain made by serious seeds. They were 3rd in the hydro HTCC a few years back a great yielder. But usually it is a general term for good weed.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
Chronic Used To Be Weed Covered In Coke

NO No That not where the name (Chronic) comes from !!

I can't remember the name but that not it.
Any Old timer on this MP would know the old name of Weed and Coke together.
I haven't done any of that in over 20 yrs and all that is a Waste of money anyway, I never felt anything off of smoken pot and coke, I was always a Slammer...

Called CocoPuff...

well i got a bag once, it was covered in Yeo.
each nugg was completely white/frosted.
it was deff cokee. I didnt like it...smoked bad/taste bad.
they called it chronic.....so i dont know..

sweetnug said:
Chronic is a strain made by serious seeds. They were 3rd in the hydro HTCC a few years back a great yielder. But usually it is a general term for good weed.

:yeahthat:

As far as the weed n coke joint. it is what it is. to me at least. and would prefer this talk stop. thx.

Latest posts

Back