what is G13?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think u r refering to a genetic seeds company...I have some of the strains from G13 bought from attitude or maybe it is something else u r refering to?

yeah well i got some going now and wanted to know anyone else thats got it going>?

I hve a bunch of G13 freebies from Attitude that I hve still not grown out yet...

If you google it you will be drawn into worlds of conspiracy and legendary tales of ancient marijuana lore you obviously never knew existed..:cool:

Don't believe me? The 'G' stands for... Shhhhhhhhhh..... You might be able to guess it, but I have to go now...:hubba:

nvthis said:
If you google it you will be drawn into worlds of conspiracy and legendary tales of ancient marijuana lore you obviously never knew existed..:cool:

Don't believe me? The 'G' stands for... Shhhhhhhhhh..... You might be able to guess it, but I have to go now...:hubba:

g is for GOVERNMENT and 13 M is the 13th letter for marijuana, rotflmao...

I thought it was a movie rating that I could take a date to

J/K don't have a cow

Okay, what the hell is the variety/strain G13 when it is listed in the genetics off a plant?

I odn't care about the lore or conspiricy theories, just tell me what the plant's genetic and characteristic are.

I recently came across a variety Killer Queen that is supposedly a cross between C99 and G13. I know about C(Cinderella)99 but what the heck is the G13?

Good smoking.

Don I think there also was a strain called g13 but we are talking about the breeder...g13 sells a bunch of different strains...

That govnt. made bud haha:D Me and some buds would always joke about it.

Hamster, If you have one called pure gold (fem) give it a try.I love it. G 13 doesnt have it anymore.(at least thru Attitude) or Id get more.

i found myself counting out the letters to see if M really is the 13th letter in the alphabet...
it is....
it's a conspiracy people, wear a ski mask when you're watering, the plants have cameras in them!!!!

ray jay said:
Hamster, If you have one called pure gold (fem) give it a try.I love it. G 13 doesnt have it anymore.(at least thru Attitude) or Id get more.

I seen this stuff somewhere. I remember being really impressed... Didn't have a clue where it came from...

There is a strain called G13 the conspiracy is that it is supposed to stand for governmet, it is alleged that G-13 was developed by uncle sam...and someone smuggled out a clone.

here is a description from Jason Kings "The Cannabible #1"

Some say this strain comes from a clone stolen from the U.S. Government Marijuana Research Facility, located in Mississippi. Others say this is untrue, that the stuff the government grows is crap. I agree with the later. 2 different G-13's are shown, (2 photo's of close up bud shots are shown) one from Trichome Technologies, tested at a whopping 27.2 percent THC. And one picked up in San Diego. Both are incredibly strong. Not much flavor, but hey these babies were bred for THC, not flavor! If G-13 were infact a stolen clone then two different ones would not exist, unless one of the clones were bred with something different. Go figure.

Not much of a description, but thats what this book says

im pretty sure the goverment where noobs at growing marijuana so they couldn't produce that high amount of THC.

very interesting.......hummmmmm
I did not know that.

legalize_freedom,

Thanks.

Does you know if the g13 stain is still available anywhere? So long as it isn't harsh, I'm more interested in the effect than the flavor.

No offense intended to anyone, but it I want to taste blueberries, blackberries, pineapple and so on I just find some fruit or juice, not try to find pot that has a somewhat taste to it.

I guess I'm just old fashioned, but I'm neither a social or reclusive smoker. If there are people around, that's cool but if not, well that's cool too. Personally I only have 2 reasons for smoking, the mental/emotional effects and/or the medicinal effects.

Now that may change as I get deeper into the culture but that's where I'm at now.

Incidentally, I just posted my results of trying to sprout seed for the first time in the Germination techniques section under "Germination my a** 1/2" sprout in a day and a half!"

Yes, I'm stoked man -- gosh I haven't heard that in a long time much less said it. I must be regressing,

Good smoking to each and everyone of you!

Don Jones
I don't know if it's avaliable pure G13 at least I can't remember seeing it without being crossed. I found that Reeferman seeds carries a couple G13 crosses (G13/Haze and G13RM not sure what the RM is) His seeds can be purchased from the Hemp Depot hxxp://hempdepot.ca I have done business with the hemp depot several times and always have great results, safe, discreet, and fast...very proffesional organization. I think I remember seeing Soma carrying G13 crosses, but don't quote me on that. On a side note Don while searching the Hemp Depot for the G13 I came across, of all things, Alaskan Ice. Isn't this the one you were wanting more info on??? It is a cross of White Widow, and Haze, Green House seeds carries it, at the site addressed above, but it only comes in femenized form. I hope this helps ya out buddy!

After doing a little more research I did find that Soma has a G-13 collection

Latest posts

Back