What is it about the MJ plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after reading all those posts about:bolt: to the shed/plants/grow room too often and spending less with women... well... I have done explained directly to my girlfriend very carefully..I said.. listen here, I am not gonna get married.. I'm sorry.. I believe Marriage is more hassle.. just that relationship comes easier than marriage, and both comes in same sides but little more hassle in the marriage side....
I'm growing vegetable plants too.. all those plants I grew, growing.. they did not give me any hassles like women do:(..... for example I get up in the morning, start the coffee, then :bolt: visitin' each plants, obverse, look for errors, see how much water they hold so far..temperatures of air, and water..
these takes time... I explained really very clear to my girlfriend about it... I do not argue with plants like all women like to do:angrywife: then I get :mad: then I :hairpull: and zoom to :smoke1: then :mad:, so what the heck? providing a roof... be blessed.. keep the house clean can appericate the head of household.. there is not many of good women that cook, follow the priorities .... what I am asking is be supportive... be there, be here for the house and keep house clean.... man have thing to do... grow foods...save some expenses in pockets for rain days.. blah blah.. and love ya okay? I'm around, not visiting bar or friends house and play around.. so be cool dont try :argue: with me I'm just a :farm: , we cool?

do the same thing too. before anything i go check, sometimes i just walk back and forth and i have to tell my self it "doesn't change within minutes."

well comen from a lady I am the same when it comes to my plants its the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do before I go to bed my husband makes the same comments and I've always thought pretty much along the same lines as well my plants wont give me no **** for spending time with them him on the other had rather watch football or someother boring thing to me my plants are more interesting then any football game (sorry to you sports fans just not a football lover) Heck if I can get away with it I spend a bit of time in there I think they feel me there and grow faster lol Who know's this is my second grow so I think when I get a few under my belt I might not live in my grow room lol but who know's if i get more plants that means i have to spend more time tending to them heck my husband might never see me again! lol hey maybe he wont notice lol it is football season...

4u2sm0ke said:
my advice to those that have a wife or girlfriend....dont piss them off..they can do things that will make your life Hell...so keep the real Ladies happy...or you and your babies wont be...this is a crazy Plant huh?

LOL SO TRUE!

I have a 5 gal bucket seat in front of my cab, with an old comfy boat cushion on top. I've considered a wireless web cam inside the box so I can do some time lapse photography

Yup feel the same way:watchplant: :fid: :guitar: :giggle: :yeahthat: :clap: :lama:

ArtVandolay said:
I have a 5 gal bucket seat in front of my cab, with an old comfy boat cushion on top. I've considered a wireless web cam inside the box so I can do some time lapse photography

I thaught of that..lol..But then I would never come on here..I would be watchibg them 24/7..lol...I am getting better..only need to see them 6 times a day..;)

would like to see these time photos..do you have a day by day shots for all grow? I have seen a few get started but never finish..I tried but I understand Life gets in way sometimes..well all the time..lol..maybe a camera with day timer huh? Thanks for shareing and KEEP M GREEN:D

lol no matter how much of a rush i am to get to work i always manage to check on my plants as soon as i get outta bed - sometimes even when i'm dying for a wee, it just can;t wait, i need to see them make sure they still happy :)

I grow a lot of things now - never used to, i used to be very good at killing plants, but growing mj helped me to appreciate the plants and treat em with respect. you guys taught me that they need oxygen just as much as water - but yea mj is the best looking plant in my 'garden' :D

Thaught I would bring it up again:rofl: I still feel the same:lama::bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back