What is the deal with my plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Lotus

God Of Thunder
Reaction score
...I ordered some 10-30-20 nute off line for it but have been using mg I think its 12-52-12 not sure. Had to transplant it one last time into a 14" container as well.

The plant has leaves that keep turning yellow and falling off!
Crinkling up into old crunchy looking leaves. I water regularly
and also hoped the bigger pot and more scotts top soil would
give it more room to get comfy and hold water a little better.

And the leaves are just lookin a little thin, but new growth and buds
are growing still. Been on 12/12 for 2-3 weeks.

And the whole plant just feels "hard".... all the leaves even new growth
have gotten stiffer feelin as this condition worsens........

What to do?!?!?!????
Help meh please!
:hairpull: :48: :yeahthat:

Do you keep the solution that you water with within the proper pH range? How often do you fertilize? Tell us a bit more about your plant and what kind of light you have, the temperature, etc. Tell us how you went about transplanting it. Have you ever flushed it? How long did you veg it?

You might have over-fertilized it. The pH could be off too. There could be a salt buildup in the soil. Or, it might be a combination of all three making your plant sick.

Tell us more about your grow, and hopefully we'll be able to get you on the right track.

*Watered when soil was dry feeling about 1.5" down which ended
up being about every 2-3 days. PLant got too tall for container
even with the thick main branches wasnt enough dirt mass to hold it in
place, Doing good after the transplant as far as stability goes now...

*It was doing it before the transplant.
Transplant was simple as lift, lower. Dirt.
Went smooth and I tried to make it as easy on
the plant as possible.

*PH is within normal limits on all aspects.

Still been watering with just water..... It looks like leaf drying up slowed down, Still have the yellowing a little. Some of the smaller leaves inside the plant were shrivled up tiny and like twigs...

The bud sites are all over the place but I need to start feeding this thing something so maybe the buds can grow but Im not so sure its safe to venture from the water still yet....

You said your budding right? Could just be as the buds are developing the plant is diverting its energy to the flowers. This happens to all my plants throughout flower stage. Leaves that aren't of use to the plant will yellow, brown, then shrivel up and fall off

I personally have been growing successfully for years and have never once checked my Ph. Not saying its not important, maybe my tap water is just right.

Latest posts

Back