What is this bug in my soil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
Good or bad

Attachments

• DA4328B0-D2C5-40DF-A4ED-8F0CD06D433F.png
    DA4328B0-D2C5-40DF-A4ED-8F0CD06D433F.png
    152 KB · Views: 39
  • A29BA75B-5657-463F-8D5D-02C0726C694B.jpeg
    A29BA75B-5657-463F-8D5D-02C0726C694B.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 37
What did you use on them? Glad you could eliminate them.

Bubba

I think mites? I think...

Bubba

I'm not squeamish, but seeing a video of creepy organisms up close gives me pause for thought.

I was looking in Jorge Cervantes book and that white creature in the pick looks like an aphid or thrip larve.

Bubba

Whatever it is , use some organic Pyganic to kill the feckers

Just did some homework, per your recommendation. I will buy some PyGanic for my next grow. The only pest that bothered me on my first grow was the fungus gnat. I kept them at bay by correcting my watering practices. White flies came a'calling, but I shook them off with my hands a couple of times daily. They found this to be an inhospitable environment.

Studied Gnatrol, also. The yellow sticky stuff attracted not one gnat from my soil.

Going forward, I know I need to have some weapons on hand. I wouldn't want to just watch and wait at a certain point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did some homework, per your recommendation. I will buy some PyGanic for my next grow. The only pest that bothered me on my first grow was the fungus gnat. I kept them at bay by correcting my watering practices. White flies came a'calling, but I shook them off with my hands a couple of times daily. They found this to be an inhospitable environment.

Studied Gnatrol, also. The yellow sticky stuff attracted not one gnat from my soil.

Going forward, I know I need to have some weapons on hand. I wouldn't want to just watch and wait at a certain point.

if you fight high humidity and run the risk of powdery mildew , Oxidate is very very effective in knocking it down and can be used the day before harvest because it off gases really quick

Latest posts

Back