What is this???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
Two pictures:

1. Notice anything different? Does this mean the final product will be better? worse?

2. Is this the "pear-shaped node" that is supposed to get some hairs. They are feminized seeds, but i don´t know if I can trust that.

p.s. How do they feminize seeds?

Sorry for all the questions and thnax for the help!

CIMG0984.JPG

duh.JPG

If your pointing at the new stem, thats what it is..a new stem. It'l make a good cut for a clone in a few weeks. It's normal on my girls. If were lookn at the same thing.

No inbetween the stem and the main branch....if you look closely....it looks like it could be showing sex, but i´m not sure. Sorry if the picture isn´t clear enough.

i think you need to give em time.. In a few days sex should be apparent if you have flipped the lights.

that looks female to me. A trained eye and good background with nursing Marijuana will tell ya its a trichome.

Not unless your plants are clones, using red spectrum lighting is not recommended at veg stage. CFL's (compact flourecent lights) would be the ticket right now. Try getting some daylight simulant 6500k 100wtt 1800 lumens. they come in packs of two at grow shops. These will output a blue spectrum, moving rich sugars and vitamins much quicker inducing faster node growth.

Thanx for the tip! What about the first picture. Instead of sets of two leaves she has sets of three!! It´s a polyploidy...i think. But what does this mean really?

They are 26 days old right now and they are creating two - three new nodes every week! They have 6 nodes of 5/7 pointers and there is one inch or less of space between them!

THCskunk said:
that looks female to me. A trained eye and good background with nursing Marijuana will tell ya its a trichome.
"trichome" ?? ..pistil skunk..fem flowers show pistils. Trichomes are thc "glands"

Latest posts

Back