What kind of camera do you use for your BUD pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md.apothecary

Art is Resistance!
Reaction score
Trying to find out what kind of cameras everyone is using.. I've seen some awesome pictures of close up macro lens shots on some of the buds on here. I was wondering what kind of cameras you guys are using, and maybe how much they run? I want a new camera that isn't a cheap bestbuy camera.

I bought a used coolpix 3500 from ebay. It has a macro feature that gets you a good close up of a bud, but not the trics. I also prop it against the eye piece of a microscope for a real close up.

We have a Kodak EasyShare Z700 and she works great. ;)

Kodak EasdyShare V1253 12 million pixels, the macro is amazing, I can take a pic of a trich and on screen its as large as a soccer ball!

How much did ya pay for that badboy Hippy?
HippyInEngland said:
Kodak EasdyShare V1253 12 million pixels, the macro is amazing, I can take a pic of a trich and on screen its as large as a soccer ball!

I have a Nikon Coolpix. Its nice but I've only used it a few times now. Just got it recently. I haven't had the chance to take any real good bud pics but I will check the camera out and tell you what I think. Take care and be safe.

Cost me nothing, it was a b/d present lol

£175 ($350)

Im a camera freak, always have been, I go NOWHERE without a camera in my pocket, im a bit of an amateur photogropher.

Interesting... I am still looking, i've been looking for a nikon or something like that on craigslist, but they're still so expensive! hah :fid:

kodak easyshare M753, still learning to use it. with the card i bought, it will hold 898 pics...wow, yeah, i usually say it louder...:D

Latest posts

Back