whats a good legal bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jz18

Reaction score
hello im new here i'd first like to say that this site is sweet. Now to my question I have smoked a few things before like mj and salvia and I liked them both but i have to quit because of family (wife doesnt want it around our new born). What im looking for is something that is legal so i can go out and smoke and something that is isnt harsh to the throat and lungs but taste good. I found this site and everything looks good but they have many different kinds, and I dont know whats really good and whats not. Thanks

I cant post links yet so the place i was looking at was international oddities

ya i know theres nothing like mj i only smoked mj so i can be relaxed not to get high so anything that is legal and will make me relaxed will be great. I read at a different site that there krypto, dro and blueberry bud is good. Has anyone here tried these.

IMHO Second place goes to distilled spirits, vodka being my favorite. If the smoke part is important, menthol cigarettes. Good luck.

nothin ...From what i've heard there's nothing out there worth buying...but i can't speak from personal experience, just what ppls say...but good luck

try skunk, or spice...wild dagga is good too. nothing is as good or will ever replace mj, but i have found a few legals that work. avoid the legal buds and try the herbal blends and entheogens. send me a message if ya need a reliable site to order from.

lol,i wouldnt bother wasting my time or money.if you want to be relaxed,just take a couple sleeping pills and fight to not go to sleep.if anybody ever told you them legal buds got them high..they were midunderstood.if they did get a buzz,it was because they were antisipating the high so much that they tricked their minds into thinking they were high.my boy told me salvia got him fryed but i connot say so myself.id suggest to not let the ol lady get you in check and just blaze b-4 you get home and/or blaze away from the house. just wear calogne and wash your hands after smoking so the smell isnt as potent.
dont let anyone stop you from doing what you want.make your own decisions.you are a man afterall arent you?

dude listen to most of the ppl here,,, i do know what ya mean with them sites,,, about 4 years ago,,, had a job that tested and i thought i had this real great idea on buying this legal bud and i really look over this site real good read alot of the testimonies they all sounded great so me and a friend went in on a combo of differ buds didnt take long to get to me,,,, but OMGGGG thought we was going to die its nasty its harsh it was BAD ,,,, test me when i say you dont want to lose ur money,,,, what i got cost us $89.00 and it was a big waste!!!!!

the good stuff in mj is illegal...................
i'm doubtful of legal anything online or at a head shop

if its wrong i dont wanna be right

Latest posts

Back