What's happening with me....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7green,
Great to hear good news from somebody. Knew you were tough enough to turn this around. Get on that transplant list and hang in there `till they find ya one. My aunt has had 2 transplanted kidneys, waiting on #3. This spans close to 30 years. Peace.

:rofl:

That's awesome...lol...

yea i was pretty Bummed out---what a bunch of Crap

Shiet's gonna hit the fan when get my primary care doc to Rectify the situation

Butt seriously---you think it might be too Pushy if i were to send him flowers---or do you think i'm being too Anal about the whole one night stand thang

:giggle:

That was sooooo baaaaad orange.

7G, thrilled by your better news.

:rofl:

Thanks Orange, a good laugh is just what I needed...

:woohoo:

My kidney's function has improved little by little and I've been altering my diet to a more healthier one.

He says I'm anemic (which explains why I've been so fatigued these last few years) so he wants me to start infusions (I guess iron? not sure), he says it was what Lance Armstrong got caught doing to win the TourDeFrance....anyways that'll be cool, I'll start feeling like me again.

And he wants me to get a fistula, basically a dialysis access in case of emergencies. It's just a day surgery and he says he's even had a patient that's had one for 3 years and has never needed to use it because she got a transplant.

I hope everyone else is doing well and you guys have an awesome 2015. Much Love to all my MJ Peeps here! :)

That is good news 7, possitive vibes for you.

Much love to you too 7G. I am so glad to hear you are doing better. We all care.

That is wonderful news to start the New Year.
Hoping for more great news all year for ya.

That's great news, 7. There's nothing like bad health to make one appreciate good health.

Praying for ya that is just keeps getting better and better.

Many more New Year's to you.

Latest posts

Back