whats the funniest thing that ever happened to you when you where high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler

grasshopper
Reaction score
a few years ago i was smoking with some freinds around the corner from the pub down an alley, just shootin the breeze havin a laugh when suddenly out of the dark a cop on a bike crept up on us, we wer shocked, and so high the city went silent, he said "hey! what ye up to?"
we replied with "ugh nothin". He had spotted the bag of weed my freind had dropped, dumass i thought to myself, he was surely gona search us now! and he did but all he got was the bag of weed from the ground it was only about 5 or so grams, he then started asking us about who we where and what we did, we told the truth sure why not! he then started to tell us that he was gonna have us in court for unless we told him were we got it and of course we stayed shtumm! my freind was nearly in tears lol. he then looked at us with a cold and twisted stare for about 2 minutes without saying anything, it was intense:eek: , he then smiled and said "ha ye could be doin worse things", turned away got on his bike dropped the weed and cycled off:stoned:. Not being sure we slowly strolled up to it, picked it up looked around and burst into larfter! i had never seen anything like it that was the best cop ever a true legend!
so whats the funniest thing that ever happened to you when you where high?;)

my list of scariest things that ever happened to me is longer than my list of funny things but....

i was smokin tuff with my best friend and we were on a road trip. we'd been drivin for 5 hours and were a half hour away from our destination and had been smokin on an ounce the whole time. it was 2am and pouring rain and i got pulled over for speedin about 2 minutes after finishin a bowl. when i rolled down the window smoke billowed out and when i got in my glovebox for registration a pipe and 1/2 ounce were really obvious. i was scared shitless and he HAD to have seen the weed and the pipe but he told us to go wherever we were goin and get some sleep. i was so scared i almost peed my pants but then it was really funny and i was stoked we were free.

Latest posts

Back