What's up with my leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwa

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had some insight on what's going on with my leaves? Outside OG Kush. Thanks in advance everyone.

Attachments

• Resized_20230907_171537.jpeg
    Resized_20230907_171537.jpeg
    589.7 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 20230908_152407.jpg
    20230908_152407.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 0
Azamax and Pyganic.

Big should be a long directly....
Bubba

Ok, definitely some kind of bug. Maybe you can make it out from this picture. I know it's not the greatest picture. What would be the best way to try to get rid of them? Or, do you think it's doomed. Thanks.
Can yo take a picture with your loupe perhaps? If it’s not spider mites, you may still have a chance. Our spider mite guy @CrashMagnet may be able to tell from this distance and I see where Pute said they look like spider mites.
below is a picture of thrips which I had once and maybe again this year outside as I have the same thing going on one of my plants.
thrips On my plant…
IMG_1835.jpeg

Ok, definitely some kind of bug. Maybe you can make it out from this picture. I know it's not the greatest picture. What would be the best way to try to get rid of them? Or, do you think it's doomed. Thanks.
I would give you my advise but I was not aware we had a spider mite expert Guy here. Better wait for them.

That's not mites. Your pics show Thrips as I said above. Actually several of us have said above.
Alcohol and water with a spoon full of dish soap in a spray bottle. 70% water 30% alcohol.
91% alcohol works best at the above mixture.

Latest posts

Back