What's up with my leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not mites. Your pics show Thrips as I said above. Actually several of us have said above.
Alcohol and water with a spoon full of dish soap in a spray bottle. 70% water 30% alcohol.
91% alcohol works best at the above mixture.
Question which pic shows the Thrips?
This one
1694258918216.png

I zoomed in on back of the leaf pretty sure I sure a spotted mite, but the experts know better . Or were you going from the spotted leaves?

I am very capable of doing web searches and know what Thrips look like Thanks Bro
Good then you agree it's Thrips Bro. The very 1st post shows leaves damaged by Thrips. Big also posted pics of leaves with thrip damage. I've had both.

No do not at this point, certainly not enough proof to definitely show the infestation is cause by the thrip bug.
Or Mites at that point.

The second picture he posted shows Thrips.
You would argue with a Fking rock Roster.

Last edited:
I consider myself your friend and I am a Rock. My Wife said Im her Rock and she is never wrong.
So nanny nanny booboo on you😁

Last edited:
Thrips with no webbing and a big black arrow attached.😁
Never seen arrows under leaves like that though.😱
Spider mites start out their infestations under leaves and yes there is no webbing at 1st, that comes later when they completely infest the plant. Need to brush up your skills

https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/hot-d...difference is thrips do,stem meets (Photo 6).
Their feeding damage on leaves can superficially look similar, with tan-brown spots/mottling on the surface of the leaves, indicating areas where plant cells die. The difference is thrips do not build webs, but if spider mites are present, webbing is noticeable, especially on the underside of leaves where the leaf and stem meets

Latest posts

Back