What's up with my leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready for it if this ever happens again LOL
1694293682935.png

Well there you have it. He has both Thrips and Mites.
Course if the truth be known,,they are both pests and a pain in the ass. I did read that Thrips doesn't seem to do as much damage as mites. And I remember when I had Thrips on my Eggplant it didn't seem to phase it much but when I had Spider Mites on one of my tomato plants they were kicking it's ass. I managed to keep it alive and kill them with Alcohol and Water but it took some work and several applications to kill the mother fkers.
So I would say Thripes isn't as evasive as Mites. Nice to know they might feed on mites I guess. Not quite sure how I feel about that. Good or bad.🤪

Well there you have it. He has both Thrips and Mites.
Course if the truth be known,,they are both pests and a pain in the ass. I did read that Thrips doesn't seem to do as much damage as mites. And I remember when I had Thrips on my Eggplant it didn't seem to phase it much but when I had Spider Mites on one of my tomato plants they were kicking it's ass. I managed to keep it alive and kill them with Alcohol and Water but it took some work and several applications to kill the mother fkers.
So I would say Thripes isn't as evasive as Mites. Nice to know they might feed on mites I guess. Not quite sure how I feel about that. Good or bad.🤪
1694348953485.png

He never said anything about webs and I didn’t see any on the shitty picture. Also my eyes couldn’t make out the bugs either. He will probably never come back but if they are thrips they are not that hard to fight. Leaves the plant a little ugly but does not effect the end product unless you are harvesting fan leaves for an art project.

Mites
Early mites do not show webs until you have a major infestation Most times. If you see webbing across the tops of the plants may as well buy a flame thrower

Anyway hopefully somebody got good info about this post. I don’t like it much when someone throws out a question that gets good response and never shows up for the time wasted but not wasted if anyone learned anything if nothing else agreeing to disagree 😳

Latest posts

Back