What's up with the SuperThrive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groworganic

Reaction score
So? What's the story on this superthrive stuff? I have heard of growers using it for MJ, but what exactly is in it? Which cycle is it best used for (veg/flower), and can it be added to existing nutrient mixes? I just rooted some clones for my winter grow, and i'm anxious to experiment a little with the nutrient regimine. Anybody have experience with it?

well some love it some hate it some just dont really care about it :p
i got gifted a bottle last year ive used it 2 i think ,,it contains well i dont actually know lol the label only bigs itself up without any info ,,,,,but i did use it 1 time i know of on some little ladies that had been bashed and they perked up real well ,,,but it may of been just good genetics idk :peace:

It killed 2 of my plants...one right when it sprouted. The other when I when I repoted in the same dirt!:p

In my experience, I would NOT use it. It is pretty much a waste of money that you might use once in 5 years...while you could use that money on nutes that would benefit you a lot more.

groworganic said:
So? What's the story on this superthrive stuff? I have heard of growers using it for MJ, but what exactly is in it? Which cycle is it best used for (veg/flower), and can it be added to existing nutrient mixes? I just rooted some clones for my winter grow, and i'm anxious to experiment a little with the nutrient regimine. Anybody have experience with it?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33584&highlight=superthrive
just one of many returns when I "searched" the forum..;)

Latest posts

Back