Whats your whip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
For us older folks:

WHIP = Youth slang term for CAR :p

Just wondering what you guys drive and if there
are other car enthusist(sp) out there.

Here is a picture of toy. Before and after
and our family car.

The RX7 is a T78 single turbo with all supporting mods.
600RWHP @28psi. Ran 11.20 @ 130mph with bad slipping cluth.

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 650.JPG

Picture 655.jpg

Picture 773.jpg

Picture 774.jpg

Interesting. Never knew whip meant wheels. LOL.

Anyways, 2 yrs ago I traded in my mommymobile (minivan, lol) for my current car. It's a Chevy Imapala fully loaded with leather, sunroof, spoiler. LOVE it!

I wasn't cut out to be a minivan mom anyways. ;)

If I had the funds I would buy a Nissan Murano. Those are such neat looking cars. Anyone here wanna buy me one? :D

Home is where I pull the e-brake. :p

a_774.jpg

I'm pretty sure you should remove the third pic and last one. You didn't blur out your license plate and you show enough numbers for them to narrow your cars make and model down, plus you show a housing complex in the background of one of the pics.

not safe I'd say.

I don't feel safe posting pics of my car on a marijuana site but I drive a 1999 Jimmy 4x4.

haha for old folks whip means car
hahaha im so happy im young
to kno that. and also puff ya got
a pimply ride right there;)

I dont have a picture of it but i have a 95 Infinity Q45 a. I got it when i was 17 for $500. Although i didnt even pay for it, i just did some work in her yard (wich was huge). diggin water lines, moving/transplanting plants, even pulling weeds. Funny thing though, she had some nice Mary jane plants hidden out there. i worked out there for 2 months didnt notice them until the last couple days i was there.

That is a nice bike your dad has. I can tell who has the food taste in your family lol

SmokinMom said:
Interesting. Never knew whip meant wheels. LOL.

Anyways, 2 yrs ago I traded in my mommymobile (minivan, lol) for my current car. It's a Chevy Imapala fully loaded with leather, sunroof, spoiler. LOVE it!

I agree. I am not cut out to be a minivan mom either. Tried it for a while, but had to get myself an Impala too. The best part is I was working at the dealership at the time I bought it, so I got a GM price on it. It is a 2006 Impala SS. It has the full SS package... stitching on the seats, sandblasted engraving on the windows... great car, great gas milage, and it looks good without the carseat in it too!

The sticker on the car was $72,500 with the additional horsepower package and all that, but I got it for $32,900. Pretty sweet deal huh?

~Metalchick

$72,000 for an impala or 32,000 dang you could of got a porche,corvette, and a hole slew of others.. i have driven 2-300 impalas at my work and they are a nice decent car,no road noise,goodhandling, decent power..but not anything like the old chevy impalas
your sticker price is way way off $72,000 thats what the base sticker price is for an corvette.. the fully loaded sticker price for an impala ss is on $30,000
1SS
Applique: techno-metallic; instrument panel and doors
Brakes: four-wheel antilock disc with Traction Control
Engine: 5.3L small block V8 with Active Fuel Management(TM)
Exhaust outlets: dual with bright exhaust tips
Foglamps
Grille: SS-specific, sporty, dual-grille design with crosshatch mesh and gold bowtie
Remote vehicle starter system; factory-installed
Seat controls: driver, eight-way power-adjustable
Seat controls: right-front passenger, six-way power-adjustable
Seats: front, bucket; include heated feature; leather-appointed seating
Seats: rear, innovative flip-and-fold-flat
Spoiler: rear decklid, SS-specific
Suspension: four-wheel independent, Performance-Tuning
Tires: P235/50R-18 Goodyear Eagle RS-A W-rated Performance
Transmission: four-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive
Total MSRP*:
$29,865.00

heh, i have a jeep :) good for off roading or if you wanna go to the "tar pits" to smoke out ;). it's a place down here by the river that's way above sea level, then goes way below it with like 3 foot ruts up and down the hole way. No cops can get out there so we party out there LOL! I love jeeps though. I had an option for that or i could have gotten a monte carlo. It's a pretty nice lookin' car but i think i like jeeps better lol.

LOL.. popo... LOL

I drive an Impala SS... there is a difference. Plus it's not white or blue. It's champagne.

The sticker on my car was way high since I added the additional horsepower package and sent it back to the factory for my custom stereo and custom sandblasting and leather seating. I had A LOT of customization done to the car by GM before driving it off the lot... and because of that there were transport charges and delivery fees on the car as well. But bear in mind that I did NOT pay $72,000 for it. I paid what any other GM employee would have paid for the car, which is cost, even on the shipping and delivery.

Also, I had to get a car that was sporty enough for me to drive without the kids and practical enough for me to drive with the kids. It is a four door, which takes away from the sporty appearance a bit, but not much. If I didn't have the kids I would've gone for a Hummer or maybe even a Porsche. Before I got the Impala I was looking at a Pontiac GTO in silver blue. It was beautiful, but the bucket seats aren't practical for a carseat.

Besides, I love my car. It hugs the road at 120 MPH and the traction control never slips, even in bad weather. While everyone around me is hydroplaning on wet roads I can confidentaly drive my car through without a problem. Not to mention that with the extra Horsepower it can beat even the street racers that "soop" up their cars to go faster. I know... I did it for fun a few weeks ago. Beat a Honda Civic that was specially designed for street racing right off the line and stayed ahead the whole time. That's not to mention either that when we hit the curves he had to slow down and swing wide and I stayed right on the accelerator and in my lane the whole time.

I love my car!!!!!

~Metalchick

I drive a red 89 pontiac firebird, but I plan an selling it to get a bike. Tired of dumping money into it ad wasting my time fixing it just spent like 3 weeks working on it. can you say P.O.S.

DANG Metalchick, I agree you coulda got something a lot better for the $$$.

For the record, my cool, white, used Impala was about 14K. :)

My Whip is about 12 feet long and its made of leather Woo HOO:woohoo: :banana: :yay: :bolt:
Oh you meant car darn i dont have one those any more but the wife has a truck lol:D hey metalchick nice car.
get your motor running head on the high way looking for adventure and what ever comes my way oops sorry got carried away lol I'm stoned lmao:hubba:

I drive what my friends call a "grocery getter"!!! Im a guy and I drive a soccer mom car. Dont ask me why but I just bought it one day. Its a mazda tribute which is the same thing as a ford focus. Im embaressed!!

Dewayne said:
heh, i have a jeep :) good for off roading or if you wanna go to the "tar pits" to smoke out ;). it's a place down here by the river that's way above sea level, then goes way below it with like 3 foot ruts up and down the hole way. No cops can get out there so we party out there LOL! I love jeeps though. I had an option for that or i could have gotten a monte carlo. It's a pretty nice lookin' car but i think i like jeeps better lol.

I also have a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
for all the 4x4 needs.. ;)

pic1 weekend\summer Whip

Pic2 Everyday whip.

ps..
i thought only ppl from cali used the word whip

IMG00026.jpg

Photo 70.jpg

Latest posts

Back