Famous Women on Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From celebstoner.com

Famous Women on Weed

Stevie Nicks
From Rolling Stone
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...back-inside-rolling-stones-new-issue-20150114
View attachment stevie nicks.jpg

'When I'm writing, I will allow myself to smoke a little bit of pot. It's my one little thing that I can do. If I'm sitting at a piano and I'm writing, then I'm not out driving around in a car. Nobody is here, nobody sees me. I am not smoking with anybody. It's just me, and it's my choice. I use it as a tool, and I'm very careful, you know? And I get results.'

View attachment jane fonda.jpg

Jane Fonda in Dujour:
'I’ll smoke pot every now and then. I cannot see a movie on pot. The number of movies I’ve seen thinking, This is probably the best I have ever seen, and then I’ll see it again sober and think, What was I thinking?'

View attachment kelly clarkson.jpg

Kelly Clarkson in US Weekly:
'I cannot understand the fact that controlled narcotic substances and alcohol are legal and weed isn't. How many people do you know who have died from weed? My point exactly.'
In Rolling Stone:
'I'm not even a pothead, I just think it's funny that we legalize something as destructive as alcohol or pills and not that. Don't get me wrong, I love me some alcohol, but I don't know anybody in rehab because of pot. And I know a ton of people that have died either from liver cancer or behind the wheel. We legalize things that are so disturbing for our bodies, but one that's completely fine, we say, "No, that's bad for you." I'm like, "Okay, enjoy your scotch. Enjoy your Xanax."'

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back