when to use????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
ok i plan on planting my seeds in spring (outdoor) and i was wondering how i should use my compost from my compost pile

1. do mix with my soil i inted to use for my plants?
2. or do i use it like a fertilizer?
3. If i do mix with my soil will it have a ill effect on my seedlings or plants?
4. if so when do i use the compost veg or flower is it ok to use the entire grow?

ty for any replys just trying to get rdy for spring lol and its not coming fast enough i have the grow bug and hate it i cant grow anything lol

leaves, from oak trees mostly, grass clipping and hedge trimming and plants i just recently pulled thta died to the frost and 1 5 gal bucket of horse manure i went got out of the pasture lol and thats prety much it besides water but i usally water once a week and when i turn it. Also was htinking of adding some earth worms to the pile would this do anything for the compost? sry bout the bad spelling smoking and typing

If you are planning on adding perlite to your soil mix, which you should be anyway, then I would add some as an amendment, and I would also make tea's with it

Latest posts

Back