where to buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedz07

Reaction score
dose anyone no where i can get bagseeds from i live in the uk im new to this any help thanks

im sure you can stoney, not trying to bust any bubbles here, but dont some companies sell seeds that have been misplaced as bagseed?? i think ive seen it around, but not 100%

85cannabliss said:
im sure you can stoney, not trying to bust any bubbles here, but dont some companies sell seeds that have been misplaced as bagseed?? i think ive seen it around, but not 100%

Yes, lots of seed companies give away seeds that have been mixed somehow where they no longer know for sure what they are.

I've never seen them refered to as bagseed.

Bagseed is the seeds out of a bag of pot that has been purchased on the street.

It's that easy. It's also how it got it's name. From a bag of pot...bagseed.

The term has been modified to include any seeds that you have no idea what strain they are.

lol thanks for clearing that up for me. i thought id been givin false info to people

Most of the "mixed bags" I think are the "left overs" that didn't work out to "10 seeds" per pack they had 2-3 left of a few strains and just slapped em in a packet for sale.

Latest posts

Back