where to get hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
Hey people i live in the states and im trying to get a hps bulb for my flower room.. somwhere in the area of 250-400 watt. I need to keep it low so i dont raise any red flags or suspicions when my landlord gets the electric bill. All utilities included.
My question is where can i get one? would Lowes or home depot have one? Theres a hydroponic store in the area but they are mad exspensive. Also i dont have credit cards or a ebay account. A lil info or suggestions would be great!

yea i know lowes and home depot both have them but if you get it from there it will be 20-30 bucks

rubbfuzz said:
Hey people i live in the states and im trying to get a hps bulb for my flower room.. somwhere in the area of 250-400 watt. I need to keep it low so i dont raise any red flags or suspicions when my landlord gets the electric bill. All utilities included.
My question is where can i get one? would Lowes or home depot have one? Theres a hydroponic store in the area but they are mad exspensive. Also i dont have credit cards or a ebay account. A lil info or suggestions would be great!
If you only need a "bulb", look in the yellow pages for an elecrical supply house. Cheapest prices you'll find...BUT, if you are trying to set up a 250-400 watt hps, you need ballast, socket, ect... not just a bulb.
Lowes/HD, carry smaller hps lights as "security lights".
DYI forum has a "How to" on making the ballast remote..

Latest posts

Back