??????which Is Better?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both has its upsides and downsides.
Outside Pros:
Huge plants, The sunlight is the best source of light
Outside Cons:
Stealth is harder, gotta watch out for rippers and helicoptors, only one harvest per year (unless growing low ryder)

Indoor pros:
Total control over environment, perpetual harvest (year round), grow is right there not a hike away.
Indoor cons:
It's in the house so forced to "own up" if caught. Smell can be an issue. more $$ to set an indoor op up.

So in a nut shell both are proven methods but its up to you to decide which on is for you. Myself...I prefer indoor easier to maintain. but love the giant outdoor plants that yeild huge.

I have to say indoors,cause i can have as many crops as I want in a year.Outside I can only have on harvest.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

after watching all these indoor growers im not for sure any more:holysheep: ??? they both in there own way , are good , i guess it boils down to what your most comfortable with.. start small think . BIG !!!!!!!!!!!

I've smoked some really great indoor bud, and just as equally good outdoor. I couldn't tell you which is better. Conduct an experiement ;)

Plant the same seed and grow it indoors and outdoors. See which one comes out mroe delicious and potent! :)

personally i think it's a matter of oppinion on how you like to grow.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

dont forget that outdoors plants are always attacked from mites,bugs,slugs,aphids,animals and more.. personally i started indoors because of mites and whiteflies-indoors it may cost a bit more but you are away from all this **** plus more secure..

Latest posts

Back