Which power cord?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killertea08

Liven The Dream
Reaction score
Hey there MP peeps, it's been a long while. So I got a 250w Lumatek ballast and I need the proper cord for my DIY lamp to plug into it. Anyone know where I can get one? Remember my lamp is a diy cool tube so the cable needs to be changed. Thanks! Cheers!

I am going to bump this for some help. We need THG to get well.

Thanks Smack addict but that cord has the standard 3 prong wall male plug. I need the one going from the lamp to the ballast. Hey Rosebud you mentioned THG is not doing well, she ok? I love her cool tube diy!

Thanks Smack addict but that cord has the standard 3 prong wall male plug. I need the one going from the lamp to the ballast. Hey Rosebud you mentioned THG is not doing well, she ok? I love her cool tube diy!

Look again.
That looks to be the cord that goes from ballast to lamp.

Yeah I just looked at that cord. the plug should plug into the ballast and the naked wires will wire into the light fixture.

All good Fog, just watching time tick by at the moment. Gotta get my stuff dialed in, once the flux capacitor is operational I will post up a journal lol. I'm still debating on what to grow lol, I have these beans to chose from. Paradise Seeds Dutch Dragon, Cali connections Larry OG, Chocolope from DNA as well as Purple wreck. I love Sativas so the Dutch Dragon has my eye as well as Chocolope. I like to venture to the Twilight Zone from time to time.

Latest posts

Back