White Label's Double Gum and Dinafem's Cali Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
White Label Double Gum..
Very impressive strain imo. She enjoys being topped. At day 45 of 12/12 she had at least 20% amber.. I cut her at day 49 though and wow.. 3 different females.. 2 different phenos.. 1 is a sativa pheno that is tall and dark. She is in drying right now, so i can report on her.. the other pheno has been curing for only a week and I am LOVING it.. it smells just like bubblegum, and tastes like it too. the high is very trippy.. really energetic.. laughy. Im very happy I have a mother of this strain.

Dinafem's Cali Hash..
Love it.. Very light green and grows mainly a heavy, covered in trichomes, main cola. not sure if it does well being topped because i only had 1. i have a mum of this :). covered in trichomes! smells just like hash and tastes like it too.. very soothing high.. very calm. completely different than double gum. I cut her at day 45 of 12/12 and was 40% amber..

I really like these two strains and am very happy to have mums of them! I suggest you try them both!

Wow, re, do you find the dinafem strains are good to pull that early?

Latest posts

Back