White Rhino x White Russian Indoor Grow:D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about an update on ur babies....any buddage yet?

Today is day 16 of flowering, You can really see the buds forming now, and their everywhere! i'll try to post some pics tonight, im trying to get a good camera to get better pictures, I'll see what i can do:D

Here is an update like promissed, next pics will be with a digital camera to really get some good close ups and just better all around pictures. Enjoy

WebCam_20090215_1845(1).jpg

WebCam_20090215_1844(1).jpg

WebCam_20090215_1927.jpg

kushman44 said:
Here is an update like promissed, next pics will be with a digital camera to really get some good close ups and just better all around pictures. Enjoy

I've got my eye on this one, looking good, kushman.

M-M

Looking very healthy kushman! Cant wait to see this one progress, I'm about a week behind when you started flowering so I'm exited to see your next update.

Dude, it's lookin good man! I can't wait to see those plants start poppin' out some heavy nuggs!

Here is a quick update on the girls. Ive really been pushing this strain to get all i can out of it and am quite impressed with what i see so far. As you will be able to see from the pics, i have tested this cross to see how much it can take for futur grows, Testing things such as how close can i get it to the lamp without burning it(which i managed to do:D) how many ppm's i can give at diff stages. I'm doing this because its really the first time ive grown or even heard of this cross, so im putting it to the test and making a report of everything as i go.Shes doing quite well so far. anyways im too blazzed to keep typing. enjoy

day30.1.jpg

day30.2.jpg

day30.3.jpg

day30.4.jpg

I Know i cant wait:D Their really startin to smell dank as heck.:bolt: :smoke1:

this is one nice grow kush. Those ladies look like they gonna give you their all.

Latest posts

Back