White Rhino x White Russian Indoor Grow:D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the nice comments, im really enjoying this strain so far, and its pretty easy to grow. I'm constantly :ccc: :watchplant: , cant wait to see what week 6 and 7 have in store for me:lama:

I`ve been using malasses as an additive for nutrients to my plants, doing this once every third watering at 2 tbs per gallon. IMO from what ive studied, i believe this is too much for an indoor plant. When i give them me hesi bloom, my ph is between 6.3-6.6 and ppm at about 1200 every time also, which should have no side effect to the plant, since using the malasses ive found small purple veins running up the main shoot, this usually meaning ph problems, and the leaves have some burns on it, resembling nute burn, but by makin sure my ph, ppm and run off ph are always correct i have come to the conclusion that 2tbs of malasses is too much. I may be wrong and please inform me if you think this is false, but since droping to 1 teaspoon per gallon, my plant has regained its healthiness. I`d like to hear from others to know their opinion on this. Thanks for reading:D:stoned: :bolt: :bong1:

Lookin great kush!!!! i personal like both the rhino and the russian both are very good indicas, so i know u goin have alot of mouth watering pics for us. Do they have any kind of smelll yet?

Oh yeah, The smell is hard to describe, but its almost a mix of spices and some kind of sour strain, its really nice!

sounds great cant wait for a smoke report and a full harvest for this they all ready look real nice

Sorry can't answer your malasses question, but I would stick with what is working because your plants are looking great. Why fix somthing that isn't broke, right?

Got bored and snapped a few pics, day 33 of flowering. Enjoy

33.1.jpg

33.2.jpg

33.3.jpg

you are the man kush, looks like you've got a very tidy grow opp going.

Ya i was born a perfectionist, it can be good and bad at times, but i sure picked the right hobby:D Thanks for the always motivating comments Lama:peace:

Whats up everyone, the girls are one week 6 and things are looking like they should, apart from a slight ph problem i had the other day, everything seems to be gliding along. All of this :bong: :watchplant: is starting to test my patience:D cant wait too see how much they swell in the next 2 weeks....

Enjoy

week6.1.jpg

week6.2.jpg

week6.3.jpg

week6.4.jpg

week6.5.jpg

Thx for droppin by effen, there gettin fed tomorrow thats why the stems r purple, i had some ph problems and flushed them and they havnt been fed in a while. Thanks for the heads up

Just try to balance the ph before feeding, or else a PH nutrient lockout will occur, I have the same problem often.

It helps to flush with store bought or ph balanced water that has sat for more than 12 hours.

Latest posts

Back