Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
That's not all he will do if you buy him enough Beers Bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................................

Im on the fence, My Doc said I am high risk and asked me if I was getting it, I then asked are you?
Funny he was honest and said most likely but not right away, too dam soon to know if we grow 2 heads or not.
I agreed with him. Not yet I am waiting.

People are fed up with this bug i believe. Am I the only guy being turned on by getting a peak at a woman's nose now If she's wearing a mask? It's almost as good as side boob lol. Noses are the new sexual turn-on now because it gives you an idea if she's what you like or not. Ive found my self wondering with a few gals. Lol

Wait,, now im thinking i wanna nose job for sure,, and i ain't talking about my nose getting fixed.😁

That is Funny. Remember how scary A BIG nose on a Babe can be

Heck now that you say that what is she has a small mouth?

The FDA just released a training bulletin on proper mask usage
They used picture so all Languages could understand.
1607902674950.png

It is nice to see so many different opinions ant yet we are all civil in our responses. Thank you. I will set on the fence with Roster. I want to see if people start growing a third eye first. I have a feeling we will find that out long before it is available to me.

Hopper......don't sugar coat it....tell us how you really feel!

Yep he sure does. He wants to take care of the population problem without lifting a hand.
Roster,,she definitely wears the mask properly. 😍

The release of this Virus may have back fired, if it was designed to kill the masses to ward off World shortages in near future then it did not work .
Look at the infection rates and where the most Deaths have taken place, if it was to kill people off 3rd world countries would have sky rocketed off the charts.
Yet we see old fat Americans are the ones dying most. Hummm. should be slapping us in the face, Virus was engineered to kill Americans and Europeans alike,
China will stop at nothing for World Domination and who knows how many of the 1% of the worlds wealthiest are on board with them.

Latin America is being very hard hit. With Peru Argentina and Brazil having the highest death tolls
By far. Their death rates are much higher than in the developed world.
In poorer countries people do not have food security. They work for the day and use what they
earn to buy food to feed their family. If they don't work they starve so they ignore the lock downs
and risk getting the virus.

Latest posts

Back