Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I don't even do the regular flu shots. The Old Hen does religiously, and we come down with the flu the same amount of times each year. I saw on the CDC's website where they admitted they take a SWAG at which flu is going to be hot. Kinda like list 'em all on a dart board and throw a dart at it.

6ba65c375d72d2c9.png

Last edited:
When this Covid thing broke out, I was working for a Govt Contractor in Govt Facilities. They Doubled down on threats, if we didnt get the shots. When the SCOTUS Ruled on the Subject, They Shite Themselves. They called a Meeting with our Union and Basically said "Are You Going To Sue Us? I had Covid 6 times in three years. Not a Big Deal. Got a Bunch of Free Paid Time Off.

I lived in Arizona since 1977. We bought into the Mask and closed restaurants for about 3 months. The Govenor refused to lock us down. After 3 months everybody said "Fook It" and we went back to Business as Usual. But The Fed Doubled Down. I dont want to go into how people in Arizona feel about the Fed, but, do you remember Jane Hull Fingering Obammy in the face as soon as AF 1 parked? Yeah...I really Loved Arizona, No Gun Laws. Open Carry and Concealed Carry without asking permission. 20 year Drivers license for 8 bucks. 6 years before I left, the AZ Legislature passed 2 laws. 1. "All Land Leased By The Federal Govt. Shall be Returned to State Control And Lease Cancelled At The States Dicression. The Federal Govt Has 24 Hs To Vacate". Unchallenged in the SCOTUS. Totally Constitutional. The Fed is not allowed to own anything outside of Washington District Of Columbia, DC isnt even a part of the USA. 2. "All Govt Agents Are Subject To Citizens Arrest For Attempting to Enforce Federal Laws Inside The Border Of The State Of Arizona". Unchallenged in The SCOTUS. Totally Constitutional. AZ sued Obammy and won over 3 Billion in compensation for not Policing the Border. Sheriff Joe for King! Now I said all that to say this....Im Done....Im Retired.....Im not Renting my Property from the Gubbermint anymore. If I didnt pay Taxes they would take away my Freedom. Read My Lips. UNALIENABLE. GOD GIVEN. Politicians are not Gods. I dont pay Taxes in Thailand. Oh I thought you said something else...Never mind.

Last edited:
I don't even do the regular flu shots. The Old Hen does religiously, and we come down with the flu the same amount of times each year. I saw on the CDC's website where they admitted they take a SWAG at which flu is going to be hot. Kinda like list 'em all on a dart board and throw a dart at it.
True

Latest posts

Back