Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I lived in Arizona since 1977. We bought into the Mask and closed restaurants for about 3 months. The Govenor refused to lock us down. After 3 months everybody said "Fook It" and we went back to Business as Usual. But The Fed Doubled Down. I dont want to go into how people in Arizona feel about the Fed, but, do you remember Jane Hull Fingering Obammy in the face as soon as AF 1 parked? Yeah...I really Loved Arizona, No Gun Laws. Open Carry and Concealed Carry without asking permission. 20 year Drivers license for 8 bucks. 6 years before I left, the AZ Legislature passed 2 laws. 1. "All Land Leased By The Federal Govt. Shall be Returned to State Control And Lease Cancelled At The States Dicression. The Federal Govt Has 24 Hs To Vacate". Unchallenged in the SCOTUS. Totally Constitutional. The Fed is not allowed to own anything outside of Washington District Of Columbia, DC isnt even a part of the USA. 2. "All Govt Agents Are Subject To Citizens Arrest For Attempting to Enforce Federal Laws Inside The Border Of The State Of Arizona". Unchallenged in The SCOTUS. Totally Constitutional. AZ sued Obammy and won over 3 Billion in compensation for not Policing the Border. Sheriff Joe for King! Now I said all that to say this....Im Done....Im Retired.....Im not Renting my Property from the Gubbermint anymore. If I didnt pay Taxes they would take away my Freedom. Read My Lips. UNALIENABLE. GOD GIVEN. Politicians are not Gods. I dont pay Taxes in Thailand. Oh I thought you said something else...Never mind.
"I dont want to go into how people in Arizona feel about the Fed,"

Guarantee you it ain't just Arizona...

They were talking about a new strain, thats coming to Thailand on the Radio Tonight. Warnings and such. My Eife and I looked at each other and Laughed. I told her on our next trip to "Big C" we should stock up, just incase of travel restrictions or something like that. We have Chickens and a very prolific garden LOL. TP? we have Bidets.

Oddly enough, he kinda gets my goat a little. Bear with me.

I can't say I disagree with what he says for the most part, but he reminds me of a really smart, really obnoxious guy I once knew. His face, his beard, and even his voice are strangely reminiscent of the dude I knew some years ago. Not a bad dude, but difficult to comfortably interact with, to me. Otherwise, he's spot on.

By: Henry Makow, Ph.D.
Jan 25, 2024

Recently, Canada's "Rising-Star Truther" Josh Sigurdson did a great interview with US biochemist Dr David Rasnick, about the COVID-BIOWEAPON-JAB and the COVID-PHARMA GENOCIDE, here:

In this interview, Dr. David Rasnick says (slightly paraphrased):

"I do not equivocate at all. There is no COVID 'vaccine', these are lethal and highly-toxic injections.

If anyone asks me, I say:

'Do NOT take these injections, you will regret it if you do, they are very, very dangerous'.

After a year-and-a-half of looking at this stuff, my personal feeling is that it was never about a 'virus'; the 'virus' was the excuse to inject people with this very toxic stuff.

Why? I really think we are in the process of WW3; this is a global takeover.

It normally takes at least 10 years to approve a vaccine but we did this in 90 days. No safety studies, no toxicity studies, no efficacy studies, and it will not protect you against getting SARS-CoV-2, which by the way no one has, or from spreading it.

This injection offers no advantage, no benefit, but tremendous potential for harm and even death.
When you disrupt the human cellular communications system on such a scale as this, all kinds of damage are imaginable".

Many folks knew all that three years ago, but it is reassuring to hear another biochemist backing up the heroic Dr. Mike Yeadon, ex-Pfizer of Britain, who has been risking his neck for three years trying to spread the same truth.

You can find more on Dr. David Rasnick here: David Rasnick, PhD - official website

08e1cef78fa3d8cf.jpg

Latest posts

Back