Who is Outdoor Harvesting and When?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Covers and stakes dude! Hell, you've got giants, get them actual tree stakes and wrap a ton of tomato tape around them! Best of luck. I'd rather tryy best fighting weather than harvest premature if it's possible to hold out. GL

tcbud said:
Well then, my forecast is your forecast. If NorCal means north of Cottonwood Creek. Im further up a mountain but hey, what is happening here, happens in the valley, only a few hours later. Forecast is rain for the end of the month weekend.

Dang sounds like everyone is doing great.

Congrats to those of you who are done!

Weedhopper, heading over to your link now. Love to see me some harvested Outdoor!

Sounds like your up in my neck of CA.

I'm holding out till the trics tell me to cut :) So, far AMAZING weather and forecast to remain amazing. I'm looking mid Oct. for harvest. Heres a little peek at what i'm working with. Happy Harvesting!! Dreading the scissor blisters already :p

IMG_0792sm.jpg

Icefreon, looks like you got hours and hours and days and days of work there. I recommend investing in a pair of Fiska's scissors, they will negate any blisters and hand cramping. Most Hydro stores in Redding carry them. The one off Airport Road has extra springs too. A pair of reading glasses from the Pharmacy help too. Beautiful garden!

I love this time of year. I especially like counting down on the calendar. Those Old Time Moonshine, I am in love. They keep bulking up every day!

These are my projected dates:

Old Time Moonshine, 10 weeks on Oct 5.
AK47 9 weeks on Oct 12.
BB, Urkel, Albert Walker, 8 weeks Oct 11. Will take them later.
NL and Purple Diesel 8 weeks Oct 10. Also will take later.

I am gonna take the AK for sure over Oct 11-13. I have help coming that weekend. We should be able to knock them all out.

The OTM depending on the trichs. I may take it on the 5th as it flowered earliest of all the girls. I love me an early girl.

The rest will be taken around the third week in October, always depending on the trichs.

Golden Goat is gonna finish inside, depending on the trichs. She is Awesome already.

We should be done before October 23. That has been the latest we have ever gone here. Then it is on to trimming up the brothers plants.
:icon_smile:

1OTM wow.jpg

1Urkel.jpg

tcbud said:
Icefreon, looks like you got hours and hours and days and days of work there. I recommend investing in a pair of Fiska's scissors, they will negate any blisters and hand cramping. Most Hydro stores in Redding carry them. The one off Airport Road has extra springs too. A pair of reading glasses from the Pharmacy help too. Beautiful garden!

I picked up a pair last year from Bare Roots on Cypress Ave. (my fav grow shop) I only have 10 plants but damn ton of colas. I love the sweet sugar smell at first light when I water and feed them. Its such a sea of Green I'm on my hands and knees under the canopy to water and feed. I come back in the house smelling like a bud :)

A couple more weeks and into October would be best for the plants here in the Northeast. But the blue mystic is showing bud rot already and we got rain last night. Hopefully the winds didn't break anything. I'll be watching the plants closely. The Low Ryders, Swiss Cheese, White Widow, Kaya Gold, Master Kush, Wonder Woman and Guerilla Gusto are looking great. All about eight weeks from the preflowers that appeared in mid-July. The sativa's are hopeless, however, barely into budding and showing powdery mildew.

Master Kush.JPG

I'll be taking my crew down the weekend of September 29th if the dreaded budrot does not get me again. This is my 4th outdoor grow and it hit me on September 21st during the first two seasons. This year I am moving them inside the garage at night in hopes of avoiding it since they are in containers and portable. So far so good. I've lost a couple of nice buds to caterpillars, but that's farming. Sigh! I'm in NorCal in the San Jose area.

cannameds (741) (Medium).JPG

NorCal in the house ;) Checked tricks today, and my furthest along is mostly milky. Still have a bit....

well couple gooey limbs snapped off...so yeah its Harvest time here

Nice harvest! looks yummy thanks for posting. My harvest date is Oct 15

okay tcbuddy...full Harvest in effect now....Gonna strip down my Ladies and see what they have:hubba:....man its a good thang I tied them gooeys up...

4u2sm0ke said:
okay tcbuddy...full Harvest in effect now....Gonna strip down my Ladies and see what they have:hubba:....man its a good thang I tied them gooeys up...

So what have you taken down? How far were they till finish?

Was so ready to take down the 1st. Of 6 beauties tonight. Looks ready, the leaves are yellow everywhere. Lil bro says 2 more weeks!! Buds will double in diameter! F**K!!.. Is this true???

thaidyed said:
I'll be taking my crew down the weekend of September 29th if the dreaded budrot does not get me again. This is my 4th outdoor grow and it hit me on September 21st during the first two seasons. This year I am moving them inside the garage at night in hopes of avoiding it since they are in containers and portable. So far so good. I've lost a couple of nice buds to caterpillars, but that's farming. Sigh! I'm in NorCal in the San Jose area.
Jesus thaidyed those colas look amazing :eek:

Newbietoo said:
Was so ready to take down the 1st. Of 6 beauties tonight. Looks ready, the leaves are yellow everywhere. Lil bro says 2 more weeks!! Buds will double in diameter! F**K!!.. Is this true???

too late-what fun-can't get STICKY off!lights up,radios on,oh boy,oh boy,oh boy-THANKS ALL!!too much fun:D

Latex gloves Newbietoo. After a four days straight of stick-finger, i put some on to give a try and it helps alot!

notaburnout said:
Jesus thaidyed those colas look amazing :eek:

Thanks. I devised an eclectic technique using containers for mobility and stealth. The results are impressive and this is my 4th grow.

Looks like I'll be taking the crew down this weekend. I see ambers starting to show and the caterpillars are starting to annoy me big time. Grrrr! I've lost some nice colas to them as you can see in the pics. I would like to go one more week if possible. They are all dropping off and that is my first sign that the time is ripe.

homemeds (753) (Medium).JPG

homemeds (754) (Medium).JPG

IMG_4650 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4652 (Medium).JPG

After looking at everybodies stuff I'm almost embarrassed to show mine,but a harvest is a harvest.I'm taking 2 down every 3 days or so,should be a week or so before the majority are trimmed.

033.JPG

054.JPG

043.JPG

embarrassed!!! of what? having some beautiful, sun grown bud to toke on. chin up, my brother.....peace

brimck325 said:
embarrassed!!! of what? having some beautiful, sun grown bud to toke on. chin up, my brother.....peace
:yeahthat:

They look gorgeous and you will get hours of enjoyment from the finished product. Way to go!

Latest posts

Back