Who would rent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
a purse? I mean, seriously? I saw this website and I flipped out! :rofl:

YOU CAN ACTUALLY RENT DESIGNER HANDBAGS!!!!

Somebody's been doing too much of this to come up with this idea! -->:joint:

bagborroworsteal.com

~Metalchick

I know right. They've been doin that with everything. I have a store near me where you can rent 20 inch spinners. ***?

Rent a rim is actually pretty common... they are crooks though. If you are a day or two late on your bill they will come and leave your car on blocks. No joke!

~Metalchick

People actually make payments on stuff like that? And people don't get shot when someone catches them messin with there car without tellin them?

Repo men are slick... I used to work for some. They usually come in the middle of the night, are packing themselves, and are looking for a fight. But overall they are quiet, and efficient. Ever wonder how someone can repo a car with an alarm on it? Well, I won't give away that secret... but needless to say repo men are thieves. I think it's a requirement that you have a record to work for a repo company or run your own. It's just legal theft, and they hardly ever get caught!

My question is, how do you repo a purse? Mug the person who's carrying it? LOL!

~Metalchick

Well, I know that you can rent jewelry... so I suppose it's not too far fetched to be able to rent a designer bag. Especially if you're attending an event that is black tie or whatnot. A friend of mine had a "rent to own" deal on her Gucci bag. But, the problem is that by the time you're done paying for it, it's out of style.

~Metalchick

human natures pretty shocking.. to think they actually make a business leasing a small amount of cow hide to someone whos grown up thinking that this is normal.

people make me sad

That was kind of one of my thoughts too... but it's more or less just funny to me! LOL!

~Metalchick

I saw a guy at a music store I frequent come in and rent a mic cable. It is probably $15 bucks to buy, and overhearing the conversation he rents it "regualrly", the sales guy didn't think the store even rented them. He was right, and the guy had to rent a mic to get the cable, which probably ran him 6 or 7 bucks. I know if you don't have cash $15 could just as well be a million, but come on, save your pennies!

People don't buy stuff, and return within 30 days anymore? :huh:

Check out my new kicks! ;)

I would like to "rent" a 1/4 of Kush and an 1/8 of blueberry oh yeah a oz. of the thai.....Can you put it on my charge card? I promise to "return" it." (in a pipe left over resin ball) :p

i prefer renting women 1 hour at a time..

*** just kidding ***

MrPuffAlot said:
i prefer renting women 1 hour at a time..

*** just kidding ***

Speaking of which, I wish hotel rooms charged by the hour instead of by the night. Lol.

Latest posts

Back