Whoever can answer this, much appreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

real1sttimer

Reaction score
I smoked a little around late Feb or early March, a few hits 2 different days.
I got urine tested June 16th, I think I should be okay. I workout and do ok with water.
I just took a few hits yesterday, about 5 or so. Anyone know how long it may take to flush this out of me? Is 2 or 3 weeks possible, or to be safe take something besides drinking water and working out?
I may go for another job in about 1 month and was wondering if I should be safe and take something.

THis is a great board.

Thanks

if you drink alot of water and work out it should be out in a couple weeks but to be safe take some cranberry pills or sumthin

real1sttimer said:
I smoked a little around late Feb or early March, a few hits 2 different days.
I got urine tested June 16th, I think I should be okay. I workout and do ok with water.
I just took a few hits yesterday, about 5 or so. Anyone know how long it may take to flush this out of me? Is 2 or 3 weeks possible, or to be safe take something besides drinking water and working out?
I may go for another job in about 1 month and was wondering if I should be safe and take something.

THis is a great board.

Thanks

say real1sttimer,

sounds like your real light smoker no?

dont think i would worry to much about going over the 50ng limit myself....

2-3 days is plenty to pass with your intake and no pills will be needed

if a person only smoke's a couple times a month there is really nothing to worry about IMHO but shit can happen

my miss's smoke's 2-3 times a month (2-3 hits) and piss's once a month no prob :D

i would wager you could pass the same day

2 pennys worth

Cranberry Pills Do Not Work They Are A Myth!!

HGB
I used to be an everyday smoker until 4 years ago. For the past 3 years I would smoke just once in a while on some weeknds. So with my smoking a little in Dec and Jan, and then again in late Feb early March a couple times, I think I should be ok. I got test a little over a week ago (urine) and nobody has called me yet.
I then did a few hits this past weekend, but that was it.
Does Cleansing Formula work well, or Golden Seal? I think I did the cleansing Formula a few years back drinking a gallon of water in 1 hour. Thr thing is that your pis is so clear, maybe drinking some coffee or some pop before the test will at least give it some color.

cranberry pills do work not just for that but for cleaning out your system in general thats why u take them for urinary tract infections and other problems of that nature

real1sttimer said:
Does Cleansing Formula work well, or Golden Seal? I think I did the cleansing Formula a few years back drinking a gallon of water in 1 hour. Thr thing is that your pis is so clear, maybe drinking some coffee or some pop before the test will at least give it some color.

Dude read the very top post in the drug testing and marijuana facts. the sticky post at the top, read all of it! GOLDENSEAL DOES NOT WORK ITS A MYTH TOO!

well depending on how long he has theyll work u cant just take them the day before and be fine it has to be at least a week or 2 before the test

they arent some magic pills that wipe out the thc they jus clean ur system jus like drinking alot of tea or soda(because they make u piss alot)

JerryG1989 said:
they arent some magic pills that wipe out the thc they jus clean ur system jus like drinking alot of tea or soda(because they make u piss alot)

they dont clean it actually just dilutes it in your piss becouse you have to piss alot... it doesnt remove THC that is stored in fat cells

diluted piss can work on some test but is allso the first thing that is checked anymore and hard to get a diluted sample to pass the ph and creatine test...

this is good tho if ya dirty as it will give you a few days before they say hey piss again that sample was no good.....

allso some draw backs to that depending on where ya at and why you are geting tested....

here they allso take blood at the time of second piss becouse they think you are trying to hide drug use becouse of the first diluted piss test

and a stoner thought...... was a big bowl i just smoked

but should't drug testing be in a politcal forum ?

blood tests can detect thc... thc is out of your blood in like 3-5 days. ithink:cool:

Smoof One said:
thc is out of your blood in like 3-5 days. ithink:cool:

pretty sure it's more than 3 days bro

heavy smoker more like 3-4 weeks no?

salvia test is'nt good for much than 24-48 hours tho ;)

Yeah, i don't know any circumstances that would use sliva testing though

ReeferMadness said:
Yeah, i don't know any circumstances that would use sliva testing though

tiss not used much around these parts since it's so simple to pass and cost more than a simple emit or most of the others

alot of goverment jobs use the saliva test :rolleyes:

gotta waste there money on something ay

HGB said:
pretty sure it's more than 3 days bro

heavy smoker more like 3-4 weeks no?

salvia test is'nt good for much than 24-48 hours tho ;)

yeah blood tests probably show Thc in you system if your a heavy user. as for the time it shows up, i really have no idea:confused:. but im sure its longer than 3 days .lol:rolleyes:

Smoof One said:
yeah blood tests probably show Thc in you system if your a heavy user. as for the time it shows up, i really have no idea:confused:. but im sure its longer than 3 days .lol:rolleyes:

pretty sure as well....

I'v been a memeber on a activest site for some time now....

leap post there as well as a couple MRO's ....all pro MJ and more than happy to help out and tell it the way it is

hell they even post pics of the labs and how the test works......

wont post a link here tho as they do log isp's so a proxy is needed but tiss nice to hear the truth from leo that support our couse as well as the medical review doctors that read the test results ;)

anyhow joint is out so gotta go pack a bowl

and wizz :p

grow on

HGB said:
pretty sure as well....

I'v been a memeber on a activest site for some time now....

leap post there as well as a couple MRO's ....all pro MJ and more than happy to help out and tell it the way it is

hell they even post pics of the labs and how the test works......

wont post a link here tho as they do log isp's so a proxy is needed but tiss nice to hear the truth from leo that support our couse as well as the medical review doctors that read the test results ;)

anyhow joint is out so gotta go pack a bowl

and wizz :p

grow on

I am very interested in this post you keep talking about...where can this be found? By the way are you DOT regulated for drug testing?

Yes cranberry does help to flush out toxins in your kidneys so it will help if that person has time...lab tests will detect large quantities in your urine so you stop a day or two before the test so it will lower the quantities. Urine can look as clear as water, but if it is determined to be just diluted under the dilution guidelines, then it will pass. the lab will test for products int he urine that will disguise the drug being tested for, so the sure jel might work since they may not be able to detect it. Creatnine has to be higher that 20 mg or then they check the specific gravity....BUT, always remember...CRANBERRY only works if you have time, depending on how much you smoke, how often you smoke, your metabolism, and most importantly, when you start the cleansing and if you stop smoking completely during the cleansing...:cool:

bmello said:
I am very interested in this post you keep talking about...where can this be found? By the way are you DOT regulated for drug testing?

say bmello i will pm you a link if ya want....

just surf safe like a said as leo from leap does post there

hit me with a pm

HGB said:
they dont clean it actually just dilutes it in your piss becouse you have to piss alot... it doesnt remove THC that is stored in fat cells

diluted piss can work on some test but is allso the first thing that is checked anymore and hard to get a diluted sample to pass the ph and creatine test...

Yes, cranberry juice will clean out toxins in your body and flushes and cleans out your kidneys. NOW, for the fat cells, that is the difference between pot and other drugs. If you use cranberry and other agents in enough time to cleanse out your system, it will flush out of fat cells, depending on alot of factors, like metabolism, how much you smoke, how long you smoke, how often for how long,etc....dilution is with water, if you stop the flushing agents a day or two before the test it won't be noticed because the agents will be lower concentrate by then...but always keep with the water...and always have a plan B...:cool:

Latest posts

Back