Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7thG said:
Your Honor!
If I may?
-Takes Floor-
The Defedendent....."Grower 13", has YET to produce a photo showing bottom and top of can and plant.

:48:

Happy New Year MP!

:holysheep:eek:k..... this is all I got...... got it sitting on clear mason jar....... got me holding it up and sideways:eek:

bong 022 (1000 x 750).jpg

bong 024 (1000 x 750).jpg

bong 025 (1000 x 750).jpg

bong 027 (1000 x 750).jpg[/attach]

Attachments

• bong 021 (750 x 1000).jpg
    bong 021 (750 x 1000).jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 83
We the people find Grower13.......

"innocent" And ask that He Enjoy the Awesome smoke thats going to come from That great can grow...

:aok:

Happy New Year everyone

It looks like my disqualified micro is just about ready for harvesting. She has entered her 9th week of flowering and has about 30%cloudy trichs. Her fan leaves are starting to yellow out even though I am still feeding her, so I suspect she is nearing the end of her life cycle. I keep checking the trichs every other day now. She may not be able to compete but I have learned a lot from this grow. Here's a couple pics. :icon_smile:

BBP1-4-12.JPG

BBP1-4-12a.JPG

BBP1-4-12b.JPG

BBP1-4-12c.JPG

Awesome work Hushpuppy Let me know how she yields

9 weeks....... she's still putting on weight........ 97% cloudy...... no amber yet...... should I chop her or let her go another week?........ she still stands unaided.:holysheep:

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

let her ride:lama:

Amber...Amber....Amber

Hey guys I chopped mine about a week ago pics are laggin lol been busy this week Ill get some up in the mornin but she came down at 67 days and weighed in at 10.9 grams :) I was quite pleased with my results

where is THG update---here's all i got---another 3-5 weeks to go---this is the most abused little plant i have ever tended---the will to survive is incredible in this little weed---until recently she was kicked over onto her side a dozen times---hidden under the canopy---starving for water and in direct line of fire of the fan---most resilient little girl---she may still dodge the hash bucket---lol

od 1-8-12, micro 007.jpg

od 1-8-12, micro 006.jpg

od 1-8-12, micro 008.jpg

od 1-8-12, micro 009.jpg

Wow, you guys are impressive. I am a big quitter pants. I couldn't stand looking at mine and tossed it a month ago. I am very impressed with what you all have done. Much admiration.

i agree w/ rose. from time to time i peek in & its been a min since. all i can say is WOW! nice work to all, oh & where the hell is goddess' entry? THG where are you? im itchin to see. grower 13 im really impressed, looks like you could get around a 1/2 oz maybe. 4u i love the micros you come up w/ and hope all is well in da shed

Ok guys, here it is. I know I can't win the big trophy or the cash :hubba: but I did the cut yesterday and put her in the drying cabinet. I have to say this has been a real learning experience for me. I am happy to say that she got to 20" tall with some really nice buds that are seriously sticky. Unfortunately, I had a light leak that caused her to start popping nanners here the last few days or else I would have let her go another week or two. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. :D

microharvest1.JPG

microharvest2.JPG

BBP1-9-12.JPG

BBP1-9-12a.JPG

BBP1-9-12b.JPG

here are some more pics at harvest. I got the order of my my pics backwards but you can see what happened. I grossed 87grams wet. :D

BBP1-9-12c.JPG

BBP1-9-12d.JPG

BBP1-9-12e.JPG

10 weeks...... she came down..... gonna miss that girl.

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

The daily routine went like this

7:00 am lights on
would water well from the top (with half strength nutes nearly everyday) and let drain and pour off excess in the half inch deep lid/tray/dish in which the can stood in for 10 weeks. I never let the the can sit in nuted water. I don't think it is good to let your roots sit saturated in nuted water for very long. After feeding was completed every morning, I'd fill the half inch deep lid with R/O PH'd water and water 24/7 from the bottom up. Having a dome shape on the bottom of the can allowed less of the dirt in the can to be be sitting in the waters all of the time...... it was like having a small ring sponge in the bottom of the can to aid in keeping this thirsty girl watered.

In addition..... I top dressed with lime at week one and at week 4..... to keep the ph up..... I have got to admit...... what my Grand mom taught me about taking care of violets when I was a kid payed off on this. And having a clone of right strain going to pull if off.

I wish y'all could be here to share it with me in a few weeks. Thanks 4u2sm0ke it has been a hoot.
IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

Latest posts

Back