why not, Chemdog IXIII and Reserva Privada OG Kush, enjoy..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the shade of green your ladies are J... very healthy looking...

Lookin good J. I hope to see a submission for BPOTM for the new year. Whats the flower time on those ladies?

Lookin Great JBones, should net you some very tasty buds.

maineharvest said:
Lookin good J. I hope to see a submission for BPOTM for the new year. Whats the flower time on those ladies?

70+ days, gonna be the longest flowering ive done to date, hopefully my patience pays off!

thanks everyone for the comments!

JBonez said:
70+ days, gonna be the longest flowering ive done to date, hopefully my patience pays off!

> i'm sure it will.:) ...

^tells me your last pd. off very well.:hubba: :cool: ...

Thats right, ive sexed the chemdog and have 4 females and 3 handsome males.

the og are all female.

Pics coming soon, wifey in jamaica for a family reunion and took my camera with here, well unless i can find my other camera.

Jbooooonez, I would be with the camera! lol,can't wait to see the pics.

tds: 1400ppm
ph: 5.8
temp: 76F
RH: 46%

Dont have my camera, These pics are with my blackberry so the resolution isnt that great, and the white balance sucks.

here are the 4 chemdog phenos after being sexed. 4/7 females, wish i had 1 more gal to work with but 4 will do, surely one is gonna be a keeper! All of the OG kush are female.

and a group shot showing the og kush towering over the chemdog, og looks to be a lot taller with larger inter nodal distance.

enjoy!

IMG00453.jpg

IMG00454.jpg

IMG00455.jpg

IMG00456.jpg

IMG00458.jpg

Green Mojo to help with that white balance:laugh: looked at the pics first though "What happen?"

Latest posts

Back