why not, Chemdog IXIII and Reserva Privada OG Kush, enjoy..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work brother, still a dirt guy here, and still rootin fer ya!

thanks guys, SSH, Dirtyolsouth, gonna look into that organic mix.

Im not one to back down from a challenge, and if anything it gives me a solution for keeping mothers as i dont really want to build a small ebb&flow setup just for a few moms. Was just gonna do a couple hempy's or something, maybe ill practice with some organic soil, ya never know.

34 days from seed

tds: 900ppm
ph: 5.6
RH: 51%
tmp: 76.7 F

Still havent taken cuttings, waiting for a couple slow growers to catch up, i want 3 clones of each plant, need to lower the N a bit before i take cuttings as well, these guys are green as hell and happy because ive been braking mainstems on purpose and these little guys pop back within a day.:D

IMG_3245.JPG

IMG_3246.JPG

IMG_3249.JPG

Looks like those old canopy photos of the amazon. Hey is that a treehouse i see?

Yo bro,

I see MONSTER BUDS in your future... dankness that will make the holidays bright with cheer... Props pal... Rock ON! did you fire your avatar David Gilmour? :p

Peace!:cool:

thanks for the kind words guys, gonna flower them in a few days, gotta take cuts and do some pruning so they stay manageable when i flower them, cant have em pushing the light ya know what i mean!

gilmour will be back, just had to switch it up!

Plus i breed apbts (almost identical to breeding plants ive found out), just works, lol.

36 days

topped the tallest shoots on each plant. Average number of main grow tips right now is 6 per plant, gonna be a monster harvest if they yield well.

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

JBonez said:
thanks guys, SSH, Dirtyolsouth, gonna look into that organic mix.

Im not one to back down from a challenge, and if anything it gives me a solution for keeping mothers as i dont really want to build a small ebb&flow setup just for a few moms. Was just gonna do a couple hempy's or something, maybe ill practice with some organic soil, ya never know.

don't hate on the DWC brother J.:hubba: . this is where you may want to keep your mothers in man. just a simple solution, to a simple thought. this is , imo, the easiest way to keep a mom for infinity. very low maintenance...

looking good bro...

IRISH said:
don't hate on the DWC brother J.:hubba: . this is where you may want to keep your mothers in man. just a simple solution, to a simple thought. this is , imo, the easiest way to keep a mom for infinity. very low maintenance...

looking good bro...

ha ha, great minds think alike!

Now, while i would never do a full on dwc grow per-say, Ive been thinking strongly about using a couple of my dwc buckets to keep my moms in!!!!

I thought about how easy two or three buckets would be to maintain and you just pretty much confirmed my thoughts,

thanks!

I still maintain my position on the overall complications associated with big dwc grows (recirc not included) but def could throw a couple moms in the mix. I dont deal with temp issues so im not worried about res temps!

Your mvp status was just confirmed in my eyes as well, thanks again brother! (or sister, lol)

video update
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6LmADbYqfA

getting ready to flower, letting em adjust to their new home for a few days.

decided to flower them in the big tent, the little one was getting crowded.

here they are at 42 days in veg, gonna flower them on day 44.

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3286.JPG

:ciao:

I'm liking your setup man. Looks like a healthy investment you've made.

Interested in what your going to be doing with your future moms and the dwc.

I have questions tho...

How big is that silver looking tent? and What kind of reflector is that?

Just asking cause I've been looking at a the yield master 2 by sun systems

and was wonder if its worth the investment.

Hey now. looking roomy up in the big tent there J.;) . was gonna suggest that move as well the other day, as they would have been wall, to wall literally in the other tent...

now , theres room for moms'.:hubba: ...yay...

gotta go watch this vid. too cool. peace bro, and have fun at it...:cool: ...Irish...

ha ha, thanks irish!

and yeah died evil, I love the Yieldmaster2, its gotta nice footprint, you would love it!

Looking sweet Dude...very nice...let the flowering begin...can't wait to see them pack on the bud....

update 2nd day of flower

tds: 1300ppm
ph: 5.7
temp: 76F
RH: 46%

These are just shots of the chemdog, 6/7 phenos i have, looks to be a killer male female ratio so far, but when they are all sexed ill let you guys know.

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

conditions are optimal. thier responding well. i can see a few pinch stress sites. do you know the overall height of these?

well, they are about a foot, but consist of multiple colas, im hoping they stay around 30 inches since they were topped/trained, should be a nice canopy of colas!

Latest posts

Back