Why the hell would anybody NOT use a....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sap_boy

Reaction score
VAPORIZER???

I just got my vaporizer in the mail. I fired it up last night and WOW! I had to use a TINY bit more bud and my high was a TINY bit smaller, but there was NO coughing, NO smell, NO bad breath, NO smoke entering my precious lungs, and I was able to smoke INDOORS (which I never do because of the stench).

My question is, why the heck doesn't everybody use a vaporizer? It's so much better for your health, yet you get the same dopey effects. Are people just cheap? This is the only reason I can think of.

FYI, here is the vaporizer I purchased:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Noble-Vapor-HiTemp-Digital-Ceramic-Heating-Vaporizer_W0QQitemZ160198005090QQihZ006QQcategoryZ133QQcmdZViewItem

My question is, why the heck doesn't everybody use a vaporizer?

If I had asked you the same question, before you got yours, what would your answer have been ?

NO coughing, NO smell, NO bad breath, NO smoke entering my precious lungs
Because when I want all of that, I EAT mine :p

i just like smoken it.. feals good in my lungs.. plus why pay more money for a vape when i can just blaze it up.. smoke tha house out and enjoy tha smell =)

wow...that store has some excellent prices on vapes...wow

I like the taste,
and the smell, and the going through the rolling or preparing my pipe. This all might be just a phycological need, but it sure is pleasurable to this OL'Fart.
I don't think that dragging my vaporizer over to a friends, or out onto the road, or even up into the woods would be practical. Telling a friend not to bogart that hoober, and laughing about it, just isn't the same with a vaporizer. How many times have you ever found a good EL Roacho to spark.
Yeah, just isn't the same, I like my way, and I am happy that you like your way. But in the end when the power is out, you will come over my way. Hee-Hee
smoke in peace or should I say vape in peace
KingKahuuna

I got a Vapir-One v5.0 for christmas and haven't used it yet. Came with TONS of stuff. Has these nifty little bags that you can vaporize the stuff into and take it with you places. :) It's great.

A friend of mine has the 4.0, and there is no difference, but it's totally smokeless.

However, I like the smell of burnt bud. :)

Latest posts

Back