wicked nightmares

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peruvian skunk

Reaction score
was wandering if you guys have had horiible nightmares someone has stolen your beloved plants. the other night had a horrible dream someone stole my plants and i was running round checking all my usual stash spots. woke up and looked around and couldnt tell if it was a dream so I got up and had to check my babies to make sure it was a dream. horrible dream.

I'm betting you ate pizza before you went to hit the sack Huh ?.

Does that to me every time, I doubt seriously if any fool would try to rip me off, It just might be a last move on his part. I tolerate a lot of stuff around me, But I do draw lines as it were.
The crowd that I hang out with all are far too mature for that kinda action anyways. So yeah something that can set you up for a real horror of a dream can be eating before going to sleep, or fixating a bit too much on your grow, you might want to cool that relationship before you start freaking with one of those girls, I mean come on. I don't want to hear how good it was, and I swear if I see a photo of you and her kicking back and smoking a cigarette, well you know the rest LMAO.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i think wenever i smoke i dont get dreams that night. anybody else or am i imagining this?

I dream my grow is 20 feet high with the top cola 4 feet long by 1 foot thick and all the 420 girls are at my house naked sitting around me fighting over me.... when I wake up and see that my seeds just sprouted so I burn one and go back to sleep in hopes I can get back to that dream...

thang is i dont hang out with no one to take em. i did eat though. i just love em so much. my wife is wanting to know what im looking at all the time. she tells me they havent grown.

I had a dream last year while growing my plants and I dreamt the roots became realy long and came in through my bedroom window and pulled me down into the ground, I awoke and knocked a glass of water all over the place...I didnt know what had happened it gave me some shock until I started to wake up:eek::D
Cheesey dreams are the most bizzare I think:D

i have noticed if i been smokin every day for about a month our more i dont have dreams i can rember but latley since i aint been smokin as much i have some wierd dreams i see my mom a lot in my dreams ,she passes on like a year and a half ago ,and i been haveing dreams about once a week and i dont mind the dreams i kind of like them but i always wake up with my eyes all waterey from crying lol and im not a cryer lol but its nothin i can control cause its happening in my dreams lol,the dreams aint bad ones nither they are like us all eating dinner u no stuff like that ,,well im rambleing lol let me shut up before u all think im nuts

I used to have nightmares about telling people about my grow.. I'd wake up still half-stoned, totally unsure if I had actually told or not.

I hate secrets..

My dreams definately get more vivid when I take a break from smokin'...and I don't remember my dreams while I am. I have some nasty dreams when I have an outdoor grow going on...

Peace...j.b.

Did you eat pork rinds before bed.... they tend to give you nightmares.. something about the grease in the pig fat... *shrugs*

Never had a dream that someone stole my plants.. but i did have a dream once that someone stole an oz of my weed when i was passed out... i woke up... checked my stash.. haha.. it was still there.. thank god, or i woulda had to kill

Latest posts

Back