will lucky stay lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will lucky stay lucky

• will she survive

• will she die

• if she survives will she turn hermie

Results are only viewable after voting.
lookin juicy ukgirl, whens harvest time? sugar coated mojo your way!

holy moly, last I looked at lucky she wasn't quite... well lucky I suppose. That monster must have taken over what lucky used to be. lol

great job uk, glad to see that she made it after all!!!

hello chef ,,thanks for the MOJO . not got a date for harvest yet ,,but we do have trichs ,just needed to look deeper ,,,i like to see them with the naked eye ,,well we will see how she goes,,,

thanks for dropping in lordhighlama ,,yes i think she really is lucky i never expected her to get so big :D

:ciao:

My little Ukgirl...:heart:

Mojo for the finish:lama:

ok weathers not to good at the minute ,,may need chopping soon :p

DSCF2703.jpgDSCF2702.jpgDSCF2701.jpgDSCF2699.jpg
DSCF2697.jpgDSCF2696.jpgDSCF2695.jpgDSCF2694.jpg
DSCF2647.jpgDSCF2648.jpgDSCF2646.jpg

Lions and tigers and bears oh my! Looks like a jungle or a garden of eden! Waiting to see george of the jungle to come swinging off one of the limbs. Things are looking great ukgirl, let hope the weather holds out so you can get triched out.

okay for those that dont know I was convinced to put This plant out in garden as I was gonna toss at end of last FAll...well I aint had the heart to chop her been seeing how Lucky she realy is...but now with the rains comeing and staying..and thhe cover didnt work:giggle: and as ya see she is only one left in garden...her hairs have been turning greyish and has not grown fo a while now..maybe due to temps never getting over 55f...and as low as 37 at night..please help me out by decideing what to do with her..she has no real budds what so ever...My other crystal was okay and am makeing Hash out of...but not sure what she will do..okay wait for some addvice........

DSCF2847.JPG

DSCF2849.JPG

DSCF2851.JPG

DSCF2852.JPG

DSCF2907.JPG

DSCF2908.JPG

DSCF2909.JPG

DSCF2910.JPG

DSCF2911.JPG

wait, you're in seattle, right? dude it is pouring down here in oly, scrap it unless you want some moldy azz hash. this weather is when mushrooms grow, not marijuana.

i like mushrooms too :giggle:

4u babe ,,,i think its time to bring her down,,we dont want to deal with mouldy grey buds ,,maybe you could slavage something and make some hash or oil ,,;)

we had a good run with her and didnt really expect her to finnish

but lets wait and see what others think huh ?

:48:

How about making a dome barely over her with those leftover pvc hoops and rebar? Cross 3 of them over her in different directions, cover with clear plastic and put a fan inside? Drive the rebar in and cut the pvc to size. Stretch some rope over the top to keep the cover from becoming a sail and wait a week to see what happens? If you somehow get a week of partly cloudy with 60s temps, it might work. No diving off any more ladders, either, okay? LMAO
Leave some air space at the bottom for circulation. If it doesn't work, at least you gave her one last shot at finishing. Milk jugs filled with water tied to the cover work well to keep it tight.

when the rain sets in here, it doesn't go away for a while. welcome to the pacific northwest.

Smot_poker said:
when the rain sets in here, it doesn't go away for a while. welcome to the pacific northwest.

Yeah we know :rolleyes: we live here too...have for some time.:p ..and this was experiment...welcome to 4u2sm0kes Garden....:48:

so ya sayN she is UN-LUCKY then?

"How about making a dome barely over her with those leftover pvc hoops and rebar?":yeahthat: i liek that idea too. Try it and it maybe lucky. :D

Nice to read that Lucky is finally out of the closet, and safely drowning in the wonderful Pacific Northwest. Good one on the cover up...or subdrafuge...or miss direction....

Sorry 4U...I would feel your pain, except you already had a wonderful grow with the other ladies in your life. The rainy city has become home once again. I used to live on Orcas Island and I know what you are going through:48: Keep the faith and thanks for all your help this past season!!!

Clear plastic make shift green house (I think this was suggested like eight pages ago). I thought I saw that there was supports in place, I don't see them sticking up above the plant. Maybe you can staple the top of the plastic to that tree right behind it, then stake it to the ground.

As an outdoor grower, I usually put vines and such over my longer running ones, it seems to stop the frost.

Misterising...thanks for the reply and yes we did have plastic over her but wasnt done very well...Im sorry to say we decided to chop her down..so she is no more...

R.I.P. LUCKY

Latest posts

Back