wondering how long to grow b4 going outside?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
how long should i grow my clones til i put em outside? (size or length of time)

i took the 24 clones two days ago on the 21st. so maybe in a month on (4-20) i can plant em on the holiday or is that to long. to short?

never really cloned and put them outside but i would say as soon as they get a good root system going you should be able to put them outside so yeah 4-20-07 would be fine just as long as the roots have started growing good and if i was you i would harden them by putting them outside alittle bit every day starting on about 4-10-07 and put them outside for an hour or two then bring them back inside then transplant on 4-20-07 hope i helped man

Kindbud said:
never really cloned and put them outside but i would say as soon as they get a good root system going you should be able to put them outside so yeah 4-20-07 would be fine just as long as the roots have started growing good and if i was you i would harden them by putting them outside alittle bit every day starting on about 4-10-07 and put them outside for an hour or two then bring them back inside then transplant on 4-20-07 hope i helped man

dont cha think that by 4-20-07 the roots will definitey be well on there way? or should i just plant them as soon as the roots start coming out of the rockwool.

oh ok if you got them in rockwool then yes as soon as you see roots growing out of the rockwool you should be safe to plant them i thought you had them in pots but yes as soon as you see roots coming out of the rockwool transplant them outside good luck and grow on peace out

Latest posts

Back