Wouldn't it be fun...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
if we did some long range planning and, say, everyone who could took the same cruise or met at the Texas Chili Cookoff next summer or something? If we kept it legal (no mj), all wore the same baseball caps...

I'm sure there are better ideas than this out there? It sure would be fun to meet up some of you guys.

It would be fun but most people would be too paranoid to meet random people off of the internet. Maybe if we all knew eachother for years and years but other than that, I'm good. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

I suppose you're right, but I just pictured a bunch of people wearing, say, Yankee hats meeting at the beer tent and having a few beers lol.

ArtVandolay said:
I suppose you're right, but I just pictured a bunch of people wearing, say, Yankee hats meeting at the beer tent and having a few beers lol.

If thats the uniform...then I am definetly out. Yankees...blech!!!!:hubba:

mojosat said:
If thats the uniform...then I am definetly out. Yankees...blech!!!!:hubba:

I intentionally picked a universally hated team in the interest of "truth, justice and the American way". :rolleyes:

Please Note Artvandoly.....People are thinking your a MJ Cop planning to get us all on the same trip same place ........Ur commision from ur boss would be outstanding ha ha ha..........( Is it just me thinking that )

Note to one's self * I am officialy PARANOID Ha

tess said:
Please Note Artvandoly.....People are thinking your a MJ Cop planning to get us all on the same trip same place ........Ur commision from ur boss would be outstanding ha ha ha..........( Is it just me thinking that )

Note to one's self * I am officialy PARANOID Ha

Nothing could be further from the truth but I take your point. Perhaps a poweful person here could close this thread, then? My apologies!!!

Lol nahhh like i said im just paranoid......but so are probably half the others here he he good thought though but maybe better off saved for like a swingers club or something Me being only young nooooot my kinda thing Maybe someone elses ha xx

I am willing to meet anyone anytime to discuss anything.

Even Narcs are welcome.

I have NOTHING to hide.

If its an event i'm already planning on attending, i'd be happy to ablige.

heck i was here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7SeiQZCX1w and it was good times had by all. I watched people selling brownies, cookies, cupcakes, rice krispy treats etc. RIGHT IN FRONT OF COPS and they looked the other way. Now Seattle is pretty liberal...even for California but Cali in general, you gotta do somethin pretty darn stupid and obvious to get yerself in trouble.

I think most people are to anti social/paranoid and still think everyones out to get them.

If you cant tell.......I'm down.

if they bust you out meetin someone they were on to you to begin with so you were busted either way. jmo. i wouldn't take mj to meet anyone that wouldn't be smart. but at a major event like world wide marijuana march or something like that, what would it hurt.. everyone at those things are smokers and its known. again jmo

I like the people at this forum as the people at this forum. Nothing against anyone else, but once the online relationship gets personal and you can be identified by an outside party as a grower, you have compromised your grows integrity and your own safety.

oh man!!!... most of you peops are too paranoid for yer own good :holysheep:

LMAO... sheet... I grew a houseful of plants right in my front window for the first half of the year... average 25 plants, some up to 2' high and easily recognizable COMPLETELY visible from the street... and I have a 10' x 5' window... and I'm not a med card holder :hubba:

- oh... and ask the mods... I am far from a narc or a cop :rolleyes: :cool:

... I guess ya just gotta have Kahunna's the size of basketballs :D

That crazy vancouver guy said:

LMAO... sheet... I grew a houseful of plants right in my front window for the first half of the year... average 25 plants, some up to 2' high and easily recognizable COMPLETELY visible from the street... and I have a 10' x 5' window... and I'm not a med card holder :hubba:

... or live in BC ... :cool:

That crazy vancouver guy said:

BlipBlip!! said:

makes no diff, man.... ya get busted here for dope just like anywhere else... it is illegal here too, ya know....

( If we kept it legal (no mj),,,,,if there is not gonna be any mj,count me out ....p,l,r

I would be willing to swap "Tactics" with fellow paitents in the Bay Area.

My security is....effective and deterring.

...and sometimes the Local PD stops by just to say hi...they like me here. They just want the "Bad Side" of cannabis growing to go the way of the buffalo....I couldnt be more happy to aide LEO's at their job.

If you play by the rules you can live a Paranoia free life.

...heck...sometimes patrol cars cruise my street (I am one of two houses) just to make sure no one is braking into "the compound" to steal my crops.

For once I am pleased to see Local PD squad cars in front of my house...

One particular officer (who has arrested me in the past) somtimes comes over to have a few beers and swap old graffitti stories.

...usually the best cops are ex "criminals".

Latest posts

Back