wuz hood yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aggtowntexas

hey wuz hood witcha? its ya boi T Dizzle A.K.A. TNT A.K.A. Dub T, and i rep that southside aggtown down here in texas.... i grow and use, pretty much all dat ****. holla at a nig

aggtowntexas said:
hey wuz hood witcha? its ya boi T Dizzle A.K.A. TNT A.K.A. Dub T, and i rep that southside aggtown down here in texas.... i grow, deal, use, pretty much all dat ****. holla at a nig

Welcome
We Grow for ourself!
This is NOT a place for Dealers!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! U Make MJ Look Bad.!!!

aggtowntexas said:
hey wuz hood witcha? its ya boi T Dizzle A.K.A. TNT A.K.A. Dub T, and i rep that southside aggtown down here in texas.... i grow, deal, use, pretty much all dat ****. holla at a nig

This sdite is for Passion for MJ not for money. Please delete your post it offends MP and what MP is hear for ok. We grow for passion . Remeber Passion. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Welcome to MP where everone cares for each other and this site.

Your welcome bro just protect MP ok I opologize if I affended you ok.

welcome Again!
But u did say I grow, Deal, use, pretty much all that! So how should we take it?
So anyway this is a kool site to get info for UR grow to smoke..
I love the Passion of MJ and it just gets a Bad Rap when we all hear some one take a house and turn the whole thing into a grow and steal Electic. or small grower just trying to make alittle money, but Alot of it..

its koo yall haha i was just introducin myself. but yeah haha its all good, peace is where its at. plus i just smoked a fat one so i dont care haha

Is it just me or does anyone else not understand a word of the intro :rofl:

Welcome to the forum Agg

Hey im English, thats my excuse and im sticking with it ;)

Latest posts

Back