Ya get what ya pay for....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls its your friendly neighborhood hemp smoker kali here. Just wanted to give an up date on my search for the low price lamp. Well on craigslist i see baylights for $50 bucks 175 MH and i think sweet! I dont have to order online and homedepot and lowes a crazy for thier prices. So here i go off in my little rocket car down the freeway to the light guy. The guy say he has 40 but i just get 1. After wiring the ballast i tried it all good. Time to mount. I mount the light in my setup and on she goes. Way brighter than my 70 watt hps which i was still running with the "new" light. I was happy so i went to toke abowl and came back to a wierd smell and smoke trails:huh:.... I unplug the lamp and stare dumbfounded at the ballast. I think my wiring was right b/c it was on...right? IDK maybe the guy will give me anoter or something. What do you guys and gals think? I know cheap aint good but if the price is rigth??? So now its me and the same lights i had and a $50 hole in my wallet.:bong2:

Sorry to hear about your luck but if I were you I would at least give the guy a call and tell him what happened and see if he would make it right with you. Also if you did have it wired right then maybe you should call him anyways just to let him know the lights have a defect.* Don't want everyone who buys his lights to be burning there houses down*....take care..

That's why my next grow is gonna be either CFLs or Au naturale. Who's idea was it to tell a bunch to stoners to start playing with electric wires.

Latest posts

Back