yea it sucked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameshunt555

Reaction score
me and a couple of my buddies got 105$ jacked tonight by this guy named jake we wanted to pick up a half ounce and the stuff sold us in a bag some brown spice i dont really know what kind and like buds to the top of a hosta plant to make it seem like we were getting a real believable bag but he had the plan figured out completely to screw me and my friends over has this ever happened to anyone?

Edited by SmokinMom. Please go read the site rules about using profanity. Thanks.

What an intro. Welcome to MP james. Here you can learn all about growing your own and won't have to deal with that sort of thing ever again.

Good luck.

oh yea thanks me and my buddies have accualy started growing our own we are hoping to be done with everything even the drying stage i think sometime around november..yea me and my friends were just saying tonight we cant wait till we dont have to deal with annoying people that kiss other people over i mean how can someone who smokes marijuana be that big of a sweetie

if you grow your own things like this dont happen.also yah wheb you deal with shady people you get that kinda deal. ive never been ripped odd like that but i have gotten schwagg and been told its mids or headies and also got short bags.

i suggest to find a new dealer .....asap

oh yea that was the problem. this kid we never picked up from before he was friends with this kid we are friends with named colin and we thought everything would be fine he lured us in i think he started because the night before he baught me and my friends two nice white owl xtra's for free we even gave him money but he just gave it back wow this is a time when i wish i could just go back in time and prevent it from happening but what are you gonna do right?

I love when mom edits posts.. its soooo funnnyyy.....
Check this ish..

we cant wait till we dont have to deal with annoying people that kiss other people over i mean how can someone who smokes marijuana be that big of a sweetie

WOW....

RatherBBurnin said:
we cant wait till we dont have to deal with annoying people that kiss other people over i mean how can someone who smokes marijuana be that big of a sweetie

lol!

RatherBBurnin said:
I love when mom edits posts.. its soooo funnnyyy.....
Check this ish..

WOW....
:yay: :giggle:ROTFLAO

Latest posts

Back