Yellow Crisp Leaves...and Curling Down. Help Help Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rezy

Reaction score
so im growing with a bubble system in a 4 gallon container in a tupper wear box... i have my lights built into the the top of the box an im running 4 100 watt cfl's with a new gen 225 bulb led blue/red and have decent circulation o air... my bottom leaves are yellowing around the tips of the leaves and starting to become pale... im running b.c. nutes,grow, bloom, sugar daddy, red thrive alive root 66 and magi-cal... im pretty sure im not over heating but maybe a possibility my leaves are currling down and starting to brown around the edges... i think i might have started them out to strong on nutes... but idk ill have some pics up for y'all later... by the way im dripping my distilled water and nutes directly on top of the plant... is that i problem??? sorry still in newb mode guys

by the way its a mazar x afghan in rock wool cubes and hydroton

here are the pics http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/16805

sounds like nute burn ,,but without pics its really hard to diagnose
but dripping directley on to the top of plants is not good i think ,,,but im a soil grower ,,but im sure its meant to go into the roots ,:confused:
a hydro grower should be a long soon :D

ok so i cant friggin figure out how to put photos on this damn thread but i did manage to get them on my photos... so if yall would look at them there and leave some helpful replies it would be very very appreciated

Hello rezy, I agree with UKgirl and would only add that IMO your adding to much stuff creating a toxic soup leading to burn. flush flush flush

I believe there is a post limit you need to have before you can post pictures, I think its 25 maybe?

looking at the photo's it looks to be something like a potassium/phosphorus deficiency although i cant be 100% as its too early to tell as it may just be nute burn like the others said.

Latest posts

Back