Yellowing leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the pot didn't have any drainage but I drilled it a good 15-20 times on the bottom and lower 1/3 of the sides and it does drain when I water it (just a little, I try to water slow). It's been in this pot since I got it in April. And yes the yellowing started a good 4-6 weeks ago before I was feeding anything. It was using the miracle grow nutrient soil at first. It was slow on the bottom before climbing up and now it's everywhere. It's just started affecting the leaves on the buds. Hopefully watching the ph and using this cal-mag might help.

Here's the most recent pic. She is about ready to harvest I think so I don't think I can do anything to resolve her issues in time but I want to make sure I do better next time. Thank you for all your help. The reddish leaf tint is new as of yesterday.

Attachments

• 147D8040-F1DB-4A32-9064-6A634FFFC21A.jpeg
    147D8040-F1DB-4A32-9064-6A634FFFC21A.jpeg
    793.9 KB · Views: 0
Here's the most recent pic. She is about ready to harvest I think so I don't think I can do anything to resolve her issues in time but I want to make sure I do better next time. Thank you for all your help. The reddish leaf tint is new as of yesterday.
That’s a fairly high in peat mix. If you let it dry out too much the peat will no longer hold water and you will get runoff without wetting parts of the soil.

Some of those white hairs usually turn red indicating that they will no longer take pollen. Not always I think but the majority of the time. Are any of the trichones amber?

Depending the location on the plant I'm Around 25-50% red/brown hairs. Most of the trichomes are clear to white still altho some have turned red

Not seeing the trichomes up close I could be wrong but it looks to have at least 2 more weeks to go. When did you flip it to 12/12 lighting?

I can't tell you when it went into flowering. I hadn't started keeping grow notes at that point. And I didn't even know what was going on when it happened. A friend explained to me what I was seeing and that the plant was in flowering.

I’ve decided to stop worrying about it too much about it. I’m not making any obvious mistakes. Using the right food and supplements. Right ph. I’m just going to let her be and hope for the best. I think it’s time to start a flush soon. There are quite a bit of amber trichomes, about half of the hairs have turned. It is interesting that some of the leaves have started turning red. It’s kinda pretty actually but may be a sign of something. I appreciate all of your help throughout this.

Attachments

• 52703647-369B-48BC-865A-104C63826156.jpeg
    52703647-369B-48BC-865A-104C63826156.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 6F3592F6-C607-48A4-9B33-C296047A0215.jpeg
    6F3592F6-C607-48A4-9B33-C296047A0215.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • ACA780FE-22F7-4C4C-9A14-546BA62829DD.jpeg
    ACA780FE-22F7-4C4C-9A14-546BA62829DD.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
I’ve decided to stop worrying about it too much about it. I’m not making any obvious mistakes. Using the right food and supplements. Right ph. I’m just going to let her be and hope for the best. I think it’s time to start a flush soon. There are quite a bit of amber trichomes, about half of the hairs have turned. It is interesting that some of the leaves have started turning red. It’s kinda pretty actually but may be a sign of something. I appreciate all of your help throughout this.

that plant looks ok to me , it is getting a nice fade…

however , I am going to have to deduct 10 points from the total score because of the hair

🤡🤡🤡

IMG_4927.jpeg

Latest posts

Back